stuben child

rishu mehta

My baby boy is 2 years old .but hez realy very stubborn child.. he never use to listen to anyone If want something... what to do to change his behavior

Hi Rishu Mehta! What u r going through is indeed a difficult task but very much a common trait for a toddler. U need to be patient while dealing with yr son. Be calm and composed and tell yourself repeatedly that u won't loose yr cool and let yr tempers rise. Listen to yr child and understand what he wants. Tell him if he would shout or cry u won't understand what he wants. Make him sit down in yr lap. Hug him,kiss him and make him calm down. Once u have understood what he wants,give him options. May be he would settle for one of those. Then praise him for listening to u and fulfill his demand as discussed with him. Let the family be a role model for him,by avoiding situations where a member nags or throws tantrums. Create an environment where discussion is possible at home rather than shouting or getting angry with each other or giving orders . whenever u want him to do something,for example u could tell him baby it would be great if you could wind up whatever u r doing in 5 minutes and we will sleep after that as it would be late after that and we have a long day tomorrow and have to have so much of fun. Avoid giving orders. Hope this helps! All the best Rishu!

behaviour

mera beta aj Kal Bht chikta ha or chikta ha Bht jayda ziddi ho gaya ha. 2. 6 yea..

1. 6yr baby cries so much on all small t..

i dnt knw what to do feeling so upset coz my baby cry to much on small small iss..

Kiddo resisting wearing clothes....

nowadays suddenly my 2 year kid has started resisting wearing clothes... he runs..

Toilet training

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. S..

slap issue

hi.. my girl is 21 months old and she recently got a habit of slaping too hard t..

behavior

she is becoming stubborn and adamant, keeps on crying especially during nights.

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..

constipation

hi my kid is 3years 2months old he had constipated when he was 2 years old since..