stuben child

Rishu Mehta

My baby boy is 2 years old .but hez realy very stubborn child.. he never use to listen to anyone If want something... what to do to change his behavior

Hi Rishu Mehta! What u r going through is indeed a difficult task but very much a common trait for a toddler. U need to be patient while dealing with yr son. Be calm and composed and tell yourself repeatedly that u won't loose yr cool and let yr tempers rise. Listen to yr child and understand what he wants. Tell him if he would shout or cry u won't understand what he wants. Make him sit down in yr lap. Hug him,kiss him and make him calm down. Once u have understood what he wants,give him options. May be he would settle for one of those. Then praise him for listening to u and fulfill his demand as discussed with him. Let the family be a role model for him,by avoiding situations where a member nags or throws tantrums. Create an environment where discussion is possible at home rather than shouting or getting angry with each other or giving orders . whenever u want him to do something,for example u could tell him baby it would be great if you could wind up whatever u r doing in 5 minutes and we will sleep after that as it would be late after that and we have a long day tomorrow and have to have so much of fun. Avoid giving orders. Hope this helps! All the best Rishu!

behavior

she is becoming stubborn and adamant, keeps on crying especially during nights.

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..

hi ,, my kid is 2 years 11 months, she g..

playing and talking alone in school

Kiddo resisting wearing clothes....

nowadays suddenly my 2 year kid has started resisting wearing clothes... he runs..

constipation

hi my kid is 3years 2months old he had constipated when he was 2 years old since..

pls pls pls help to control my strange..

hello pls pls help. im really depressd som tyms my 1. 9 yr boy is cryingva lot f..

My 19month old son loves to sleep ON the..

He picked this habit recently. even in deep sleep he will search for a pillow an..

my baby is 2 yrs old. Sometime he is bec..

my baby sometimes becomes so stubborn so he starts crying & hurting himself by p..