stuben child

Rishu Mehta

My baby boy is 2 years old .but hez realy very stubborn child.. he never use to listen to anyone If want something... what to do to change his behavior

Hi Rishu Mehta! What u r going through is indeed a difficult task but very much a common trait for a toddler. U need to be patient while dealing with yr son. Be calm and composed and tell yourself repeatedly that u won't loose yr cool and let yr tempers rise. Listen to yr child and understand what he wants. Tell him if he would shout or cry u won't understand what he wants. Make him sit down in yr lap. Hug him,kiss him and make him calm down. Once u have understood what he wants,give him options. May be he would settle for one of those. Then praise him for listening to u and fulfill his demand as discussed with him. Let the family be a role model for him,by avoiding situations where a member nags or throws tantrums. Create an environment where discussion is possible at home rather than shouting or getting angry with each other or giving orders . whenever u want him to do something,for example u could tell him baby it would be great if you could wind up whatever u r doing in 5 minutes and we will sleep after that as it would be late after that and we have a long day tomorrow and have to have so much of fun. Avoid giving orders. Hope this helps! All the best Rishu!

how i can overcome my daughter 's fear

my daughter is one and half year old. she can be able to walk but she has some..

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..

behaviour

my son get angry and throw whatever he has in his hand.

Training kids

How to train 2 yr twin boys for potty in washroom. They don't listen inspite of..

hyperactive

my son is 2. 7 years old .He is very hyperactive when we go out .he is uncontrol..

1. 6yr baby cries so much on all small t..

i dnt knw what to do feeling so upset coz my baby cry to much on small small iss..

My 2 yrs 4mnth old daughter dont talk p..

Hi this is amruta kingaokar here, my concern is abt my daughter. She is 2 yrs 4..