Studies

Anthony Mary

Hi all, Really need a suggestion from you. My daughter is 3 years 8 months. I teach her every day numbers and alphabets. She tells it orally correctly but when she writes she gets confused with 6 and 7. Few times I bet her I know it's not correct but she has written many times the number including tracing. If I ask her to study she tells she does not want to study. how will I make her understand

• 1

Hi Anthony, personally i think she is still too young to be made to sit to study and especially write. But if you must, then do it playfully.... let her write on the walls (you can use eraseable crayons), on sand, on mud, on floor with paint and using her fingers than a pencil. her concepts will become clearer if she uses fingers than a pencil.

School

My son is 3yr 4m. plz advice in which should i take admission in playgroup or nu..

Lack of concentration

Hi... my son is very active and hardly sits at one place for long. His attention..

School enquiry

Which school is best in chennai perumbakkam or sholingnallur

school syllabus

my son is 6. 10yrs old studying in std 1.... state syllabus we're I made a wrong..

Unable to attend school activity

My child 4yrs 7 mnth is not able to cope up with school activity. He is not able..

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

Speech

My child speaks only few words. His speech therapy n ot is going on. What to do.

education

My son is in UKG.. he can write all the words n letter but he is not recognizing..