Studies

Anthony Mary

Hi all, Really need a suggestion from you. My daughter is 3 years 8 months. I teach her every day numbers and alphabets. She tells it orally correctly but when she writes she gets confused with 6 and 7. Few times I bet her I know it's not correct but she has written many times the number including tracing. If I ask her to study she tells she does not want to study. how will I make her understand

• 1

Hi Anthony, personally i think she is still too young to be made to sit to study and especially write. But if you must, then do it playfully.... let her write on the walls (you can use eraseable crayons), on sand, on mud, on floor with paint and using her fingers than a pencil. her concepts will become clearer if she uses fingers than a pencil.

Lack of concentration

Hi... my son is very active and hardly sits at one place for long. His attention..

my child hesitate to perform assembly pr..

what steps I should take to increase my child self esteem and confidence too. my..

schools near dighi

plz suggest best CBSE schools near Dighi and vishrantwadi

how to prepare my baby for learning n wr..

my son is 3 year n 1 month old... he is going to play school..... n he enjoys it..

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

ideas for vacation

HI... my son is 6. 10yrs old... can u pls suggest wid gud ideas to plan dis vaca..

what is difference between abacus and ma..

any other class for class 1