Studies

Anthony Mary

Hi all, Really need a suggestion from you. My daughter is 3 years 8 months. I teach her every day numbers and alphabets. She tells it orally correctly but when she writes she gets confused with 6 and 7. Few times I bet her I know it's not correct but she has written many times the number including tracing. If I ask her to study she tells she does not want to study. how will I make her understand

• 1

Hi Anthony, personally i think she is still too young to be made to sit to study and especially write. But if you must, then do it playfully.... let her write on the walls (you can use eraseable crayons), on sand, on mud, on floor with paint and using her fingers than a pencil. her concepts will become clearer if she uses fingers than a pencil.

perenting

about parenting

how to encourage for coloring

my son is 4 years old . studying in nursery. he is reluctant to coloring and wri..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

Activity box is it useful ?

Need suggestions about activity box call Flinto.. please suggest me , where it..

school

which board is better for schooling CBSE or ICSE

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..