study woes

Nivedita

My daughter is in the 5th grade. She is a brilliant student. Of late I feel I am helping her too much in her studies. What I mean to say is that I prepare notes of all the probable questions that would come for the exams and get them done from her point wise. But now she is a grown up and I feel she should be studying on her one, with my guidance. Please let me know how I can make this change gradually without burdening her.

How to drag them towards studies?

Hi, can you suggest me few ideas to make children feel ease about their books &..

study of my baby

he is not ready to read n write. he is in class 2nd but he is too much weak. he..

Best school in dwarka

Best school in dwarka for my daughter . She will be in 5th class in april2017. P..

education

How to motivate a child

For awareness to my daughter's about sex..

Please tell how to aware to my daughter's about sexual abuse.

Learning problems

Hi my son 7years old. He was talking different languages how to change plz help..

mere bati std 3 ka final exam de rhi hai..

mere bath std 3 ka final exam de rhi hai ,Sara study krne ke babjud vo galat k..