study woes

Nivedita

My daughter is in the 5th grade. She is a brilliant student. Of late I feel I am helping her too much in her studies. What I mean to say is that I prepare notes of all the probable questions that would come for the exams and get them done from her point wise. But now she is a grown up and I feel she should be studying on her one, with my guidance. Please let me know how I can make this change gradually without burdening her.

make learning more intresting

my son he nine yrs old he likes to play only video games doesnt want to study wa..

mere bati std 3 ka final exam de rhi hai..

mere bath std 3 ka final exam de rhi hai ,Sara study krne ke babjud vo galat k..

she has concentration issues

how to resolve this issue I hear a big list of complaints from teacher

concentration

my 9 years daughter is lacking concentration in studies and almost every thing

increase concentration of my 11yr daught..

pl explain how to increase the concentration of my 11 years daughter in studies...

Learning problems

Hi my son 7years old. He was talking different languages how to change plz help..

Hyderabad School

Dear all, I would like to know about Hyderabad school near by gachibowli. we ar..