SUA

Momsy

Hello ladies ..I'm pregnant with my second child and recently had an ultrasound and found out that baby has SUA single umbilical artery ..THe doctor said there is nothing to worry about as every thing looked normal but he still wanted me to go and see a cardiologist. .I was wondering if anyone had the same problem or know first hand about it? The more I google the more paronoid I get.. and getting stressed :( ...so if anyone of you have information about it please do share . Many thanks

low amniotic fluid

hello... I have reduced amniotic fluid... plzz suggest how to increase

Pain in lower abdomen

Hi Iam 19 weeks pregnent and and from last 2 days iam feeling pain in my lower..

is epidural safe??

hii... i am in my 33rd week.. Everything is normal till now.. i was just confuse..

Pregnant women mental health

Does the mental state of mother during pregnancy affect the babies mental health..

is colour Doppler necessary???

I m 33 weeks pregnant I did my last sonography in 5 month. Dr said baby is fine..

Baby movements

I'm currently in 30th week of my pregnancy and my baby movements are irregular...

Ivf conceptions

Pls share ur ivf journey here