SUA

Momsy

Hello ladies ..I'm pregnant with my second child and recently had an ultrasound and found out that baby has SUA single umbilical artery ..THe doctor said there is nothing to worry about as every thing looked normal but he still wanted me to go and see a cardiologist. .I was wondering if anyone had the same problem or know first hand about it? The more I google the more paronoid I get.. and getting stressed :( ...so if anyone of you have information about it please do share . Many thanks

ate cooked green papaya in 27 weeks.

I ate some curry which had raw papaya added. I have heard it is unsafe in pregna..

Pregnancy Weight reduction

I'm 34 weeks pregnant.. I have put around 10kgs weight and my doctor says this i..

Help

Iam into 5th month of pregnancy. ...past four months i was very sad ... unhappy..

itching in body

hello everyone i m 15 week and 5 days pregnant, from last week i m having itchin..

10 weeks pregnancy exercise

I m 10 weeks pregnant. I often have gastric problem even after choosy on the foo..

i'm 7months pregnant

i'm 7months pregnant. whenever i wake up i feel some pain in my vagina. is it no..

continuous sneezing affect baby?

Hi am expecting mom and highly reacted to allergens that cause continuous sneezi..