SUA

Momsy

Hello ladies ..I'm pregnant with my second child and recently had an ultrasound and found out that baby has SUA single umbilical artery ..THe doctor said there is nothing to worry about as every thing looked normal but he still wanted me to go and see a cardiologist. .I was wondering if anyone had the same problem or know first hand about it? The more I google the more paronoid I get.. and getting stressed :( ...so if anyone of you have information about it please do share . Many thanks

Cold and caugh

Hi this is Radhika,now I am in 7nth month of pregnancy.. I am suffering from hea..

Help

Iam into 5th month of pregnancy. ...past four months i was very sad ... unhappy..

Pregnancy Weight reduction

I'm 34 weeks pregnant.. I have put around 10kgs weight and my doctor says this i..

Nausea and Vomiting even after second tr..

I'm have entered the second trimester and still there is nausea and Vomiting. I..

Pain in stomach

I m six months pregnant and and from few days my stomach gets pain. kya yeh zada..

baby movement

I am in 19th week of pregnancy but still I haven't noticed baby movement.. my an..

pregnancy test

Hii all.. i made pregnancy test.. one line is pink and other is colourless n les..

low hemoglobin

hi.. I am 37 weeks pregnant.. I got my hemogram checked and I am shock to see..