Substitute of cerelac for 10-12 months baby.

Ruhita Debnath

Hello everyone, today I am going to share a very healthy and quick recipe which would exactly look like cerelac but healthier than cerelac. Ingredients - Kelloggs cornflakes, porridge, poha and murmura (puffed rice) Take equal quantity of all the above items and mix it in a mixer. For poha you need to dry roast in a pan and let it cool. Now mix the roasted poha and grind it well with the other items. Keep the powder in a container and your home made cerelac is ready. You can mix the powder with milk or with warm water add a little jaggery, your baby's healthy easy breakfast is ready to serve. You can carry it outside too same like cerelac. I always avoid to add sugar. Prefer either brown sugar or jaggery.

Anuradha Agrawal

Instant wheat is daliya?

Ruhita Debnath

Yes Sirisha u definitely can, however start with very small quantity as its very filling.. And don't make it too thik (i. e. add small amount first, keep it lil liquidy)

sirisha kolluru

Thank u so much for the recipe for kids... but can we start this from 6th month onwards....

Neha Soni

Okkies, thnx alot. Will try da same

Ruhita Debnath

No need to dry roast murmura or porridge only dry roast the poha

Neha Soni

Okk. Is porridge and murmura also needs to b dry rosted or not?

Ruhita Debnath

Yes definitely however first try to give 1 item at a time, if ur baby can digest well and likes the taste then add all the ingredients.

Neha Soni

Can we use the above home made cerelac for 6 month baby also. Plz suggest

Ruhita Debnath

Thnk u evry1 for liking d recipe.. N will b more happy if ur kiddo likes it too... So plss do lemme knw guys... Soon I wld share another recipe again easy tasty healthy.

neelam sharma

Its sounds good. Thanku so much...... tomorrow I am going to try this

Ruhita Debnath

U can buy Murginns porridge (instant wheat) in any super market. However first check if ur baby is allergic 2 wheat or not. If not then go for it. My baby loves anything which has wheat.

Moutusi Chakrabarti

Sounds good. What is the porridge u mentioned as an ingredient?

Food eating

my baby almost 9 months completely. now a days she s not taking food like rice a..

Increase baby weight

My baby is preterm baby.. in beginning she gained weight nicely. she is 9 months..

six month baby food chart

weight gain

my baby was born 2 KGS n in 8 month... he is 15 days old n on mothers milk... w..

Dry Fruit to babies (9 months)

In which form I can give my kid badam and walnuts ..He is of 9 months

my baby is in mid of 5th month... can i start bottle milk to her??which milk is..