Substitute of cerelac for 10-12 months baby.

Ruhita Debnath

Hello everyone, today I am going to share a very healthy and quick recipe which would exactly look like cerelac but healthier than cerelac. Ingredients - Kelloggs cornflakes, porridge, poha and murmura (puffed rice) Take equal quantity of all the above items and mix it in a mixer. For poha you need to dry roast in a pan and let it cool. Now mix the roasted poha and grind it well with the other items. Keep the powder in a container and your home made cerelac is ready. You can mix the powder with milk or with warm water add a little jaggery, your baby's healthy easy breakfast is ready to serve. You can carry it outside too same like cerelac. I always avoid to add sugar. Prefer either brown sugar or jaggery.

Anuradha Agrawal

Instant wheat is daliya?

Ruhita Debnath

Yes Sirisha u definitely can, however start with very small quantity as its very filling.. And don't make it too thik (i. e. add small amount first, keep it lil liquidy)

sirisha kolluru

Thank u so much for the recipe for kids... but can we start this from 6th month onwards....

Neha Soni

Okkies, thnx alot. Will try da same

Ruhita Debnath

No need to dry roast murmura or porridge only dry roast the poha

Neha Soni

Okk. Is porridge and murmura also needs to b dry rosted or not?

Ruhita Debnath

Yes definitely however first try to give 1 item at a time, if ur baby can digest well and likes the taste then add all the ingredients.

Neha Soni

Can we use the above home made cerelac for 6 month baby also. Plz suggest

Ruhita Debnath

Thnk u evry1 for liking d recipe.. N will b more happy if ur kiddo likes it too... So plss do lemme knw guys... Soon I wld share another recipe again easy tasty healthy.

neelam sharma

Its sounds good. Thanku so much...... tomorrow I am going to try this

Ruhita Debnath

U can buy Murginns porridge (instant wheat) in any super market. However first check if ur baby is allergic 2 wheat or not. If not then go for it. My baby loves anything which has wheat.

Moutusi Chakrabarti

Sounds good. What is the porridge u mentioned as an ingredient?

baby not taking bottle feed

My lo is 4month old and has been on exclusive breast feed till now. I wanted to..

Facing hard time in giving food to my 7+..

I'm giving rice porridge,raw banana porridge,boiled smashed apple and carrot. bu..

abt food

breast milk is not suficient for my 5 month old. wat else can i give

food for my 7 the month baby

hi all my little girl is 7 the month old. am giving her only 2 times solid food..

Milk

Hi I want to knw do babies drink less milk once they are put on solids

green peas

hi my son s 8 months cn i gve him green peas

food..

my baby is 11 mths old. me use khane me kya se sakati hu ab?vo khane me bahot ch..

my baby is in mid of 5th month... can i start bottle milk to her??which milk is..