Suddenly stopped drinking milk

Sonia Talpade

My Daughter is 22 months n was drinking milk 3 times a day regularly. But suddenly since 3 days she just refuses to drink. She has been on bottle feed all d while. In between I tried to change by giving her a cup or glass but she refused. I don't know why she's not drinking milk. Dr. Says may be its the teething discomfort. Or try adding Horlicks to the milk. But for that she needs to drink my cup or glass which she doesn't drink. I don't know what to do. Plz help with suggestions or what can be the problem. Thank u.

• 2

Sonia Talpade

Thank u for ur suggestions. I will surely try getting her off d bottle now. I guess it is d right time. I've stopped forcing her. I hope this rejection towards milk is not permanent. :(

Sruthi Patiballa

Hi sonia, don't force her to drink milk. If you force more she may reject milk always. Try giving her milk supplements such as yogurt, milk shakes. Whatever the reason is, this is the time for you to vanish her bottle, because usage of bottle still is not good. Try giving her milk in a cup of her favourite cartoon character, or her favourite colour or something that attracts her. Hope this will help you. Take care

Stop feeding during night...

my daughter is 1 year 3 months old... I am trying to stop feeding during night....

swollen lip

my 13 months old son just started with his steps n today had a fall with bleed..

hi this is sravani

my daughter age 2 years 9 months she don't like to eat food ,she was very thin a..

my son is having cold and cough since 15..

hello all my son is having cold and cough since 15 days given him medicines so i..

Potty problem in kids

My baby is 2. 2 yrs old n he has a problem of very hard stool . suggest me solut..

hello can any one tel me that how can give pumpkin to 17 months baby boy

why the toddler repeating when he ask fo..

why the toddler repeating when he ask for something,if he wants water he will sa..

when is the right time to send children..

hi , my son is 1 year n 7 month . when is the right time to send my boy to play..