Suggest food

Pavani Naga

My son just entered into 4th month, may I gv. Him cerelac, orange juice?

• 3

aanchal thacker kewlani

I agree with bith of the fellow mothers breast fees ia the best but I have a little different view jus because m a working woman I will preferably start in 5th month the solid foods so that I can join my workplace after the end of 6 months and he gets used to breast feed twice or thrice n rest of the time very little quantity say 2 3 table spoon of dal water or paneer ya chena water crushed fruits can b started My kid is 2 months old now n is exclusively on breast feed .....

Archita Jha

I agree with Kriti. Wait till he is 6 months old before introducing him to solids. Before that, try and keep him exclusively on your feed. That's the most amazing part of a mother's milk. It provides the baby with everything including immunity for life. By 6 month, a baby is more equipped to take in solids and break down the complex food nutrition and develop a taste for it too.

kriti sharma

Hey... My pediatrician says to keep the baby exclusively on breast milk for first 6 months. This will increase his immunity for life. He will not fall sick very often as my breast milk will transfer all the antibodies I have. So its advisable to keep the baby on just breast milk for 6 months.

Facing hard time in giving food to my 7+..

I'm giving rice porridge,raw banana porridge,boiled smashed apple and carrot. bu..

home made cerelac

my baby is 10 months old... how to make home made cerelac...

baby food

will pear fruit cause cold in babies??

baby food recipes

hello mommies, my son is 9 months old. please share some new recipes as he is js..

Breastfeeding with top feeding

Baby of 26 day not taking breastfeeding

variety of food

my baby does not like to eat same food everyday

Baby food for 6 month old

Hi all.. can anyone suggest me what all I can start for my six month old baby to..

Milk and sleeping issue

Hi since three days my baby is not sleepg properly.. Having solid nicely but not..