Suggest food

pavani naga

My son just entered into 4th month, may I gv. Him cerelac, orange juice?

• 3

aanchal thacker kewlani

I agree with bith of the fellow mothers breast fees ia the best but I have a little different view jus because m a working woman I will preferably start in 5th month the solid foods so that I can join my workplace after the end of 6 months and he gets used to breast feed twice or thrice n rest of the time very little quantity say 2 3 table spoon of dal water or paneer ya chena water crushed fruits can b started My kid is 2 months old now n is exclusively on breast feed .....

Archita Jha

I agree with Kriti. Wait till he is 6 months old before introducing him to solids. Before that, try and keep him exclusively on your feed. That's the most amazing part of a mother's milk. It provides the baby with everything including immunity for life. By 6 month, a baby is more equipped to take in solids and break down the complex food nutrition and develop a taste for it too.

kriti sharma

Hey... My pediatrician says to keep the baby exclusively on breast milk for first 6 months. This will increase his immunity for life. He will not fall sick very often as my breast milk will transfer all the antibodies I have. So its advisable to keep the baby on just breast milk for 6 months.

1st Feed Cerelac vomit

Hi everyone 1st time today morning I feed my baby girl half scoop of cerelac( w..

eatting chart for10 mnths baby

what should we give to baby except milk

chopper & blender

hi cn anyone suggest me which brand will be good in chopper & blender

egg

when can I strt to give egg to my 7months baby

What to feed to my 7 month daughter?

I am ranjana and i do not understand that what should i give to my 7 month daugh..

pls give fr me food chart fr my 5mnth baby

baby food fo 6th month baby

hi.. my baby girl is 6th months old now... please suggest me for foods n fruits...

can i give dates into boil milk to 9, months baby