Suggestions required

Deepa Das

Hi. My son is in class 3. They have a subject of creative writing. But he finds it like a burden and is not at all motivated in writing. How can I encourage him to do the same?

• 2

Alka Awasthi

Is your kid comfortable with language ? If not, first let him do the creative writing in your naive language, so that his imagination power will develop then slowly ask him to do so in English with short and simple sentences. I hope it will be helpful :-)

Pal dr

Hai... In beginning u try to do something good and show to him... try make him appreciate the good work. .slowly he will try doing himself good because he gets appreciated.

Disobedience

My first daughter and my second son,they were becoming very irresponsible in the..

increase concentration of my 11yr daught..

pl explain how to increase the concentration of my 11 years daughter in studies...

want to buy some of educational and craf..

for entertaining with education

education

how to improve education skill

distractions

easily distracted

my daughter is very weak in maths so wha..

my daughter is very weak in maths . she can't remember tables. she is very weak..