Suggestions required

Deepa Das

Hi. My son is in class 3. They have a subject of creative writing. But he finds it like a burden and is not at all motivated in writing. How can I encourage him to do the same?

• 2

Alka Awasthi

Is your kid comfortable with language ? If not, first let him do the creative writing in your naive language, so that his imagination power will develop then slowly ask him to do so in English with short and simple sentences. I hope it will be helpful :-)

Pal dr

Hai... In beginning u try to do something good and show to him... try make him appreciate the good work. .slowly he will try doing himself good because he gets appreciated.

My 9yr old son is weak in tamil....

My son is studying in the IV std. He is very weak in tamil and is not interested..

education and learning

my daughter is of 10 yrs 5 months she is very lazy and her concentration in stu..

Best school in dwarka

Best school in dwarka for my daughter . She will be in 5th class in april2017. P..

study of my baby

he is not ready to read n write. he is in class 2nd but he is too much weak. he..

How to drag them towards studies?

Hi, can you suggest me few ideas to make children feel ease about their books &..

hi just want to make my child busy in a..

want to angage my daughter in the activities of her likes

make learning more intresting

my son he nine yrs old he likes to play only video games doesnt want to study wa..

my daughter is very weak in maths so wha..

my daughter is very weak in maths . she can't remember tables. she is very weak..