Suggestions required

Deepa Das

Hi. My son is in class 3. They have a subject of creative writing. But he finds it like a burden and is not at all motivated in writing. How can I encourage him to do the same?

• 2

Alka Awasthi

Is your kid comfortable with language ? If not, first let him do the creative writing in your naive language, so that his imagination power will develop then slowly ask him to do so in English with short and simple sentences. I hope it will be helpful :-)

Pal dr

Hai... In beginning u try to do something good and show to him... try make him appreciate the good work. .slowly he will try doing himself good because he gets appreciated.

study of my baby

he is not ready to read n write. he is in class 2nd but he is too much weak. he..

Best school in dwarka

Best school in dwarka for my daughter . She will be in 5th class in april2017. P..

she has concentration issues

how to resolve this issue I hear a big list of complaints from teacher

education and learning

my daughter is of 10 yrs 5 months she is very lazy and her concentration in stu..

less interest in studies

my daughter is in 2nd class but nt showing much interest in studies

want to buy some of educational and craf..

for entertaining with education

Learning problems

Hi my son 7years old. He was talking different languages how to change plz help..