Suggestions:Relocating To Bengaluru

Charanjot

Mar 05, 2013

Hi all,  We will be relocatingt to Bangalore in a couple of months on Whitefield area of Bengaluru.  Can anyone advise me on the following for my now 8 months old daughter: 1. Baby Sitters - Availability and Salary Range 2. Paediatricians - pls suggest any good ones  3. Day care centers   Thanks 

• 6

Priya

Hi u can find so many day care centers in Whitefield. Even my son is going to Day Care. Here is a list of good one's WeCare, Klay. My son is going to WeCare which is near ITPL. Apart from this there are so many in AECS Layout, Brookefield. And I saw one more OI is coming up in AECS Layout. You can check all these once u r here. Peadiatricians also u can find some good one in Apollo Clininc like Dr Satish, Ovul Reddy. Dr Arvind Shenoi is a good one but long waiting queue is there for him.

Priya

Dilip Sharma

I have sent few details in you parentune Inbox. hope it will help out.

sudipta

hi

Charanjot

Thanks Dilip... looking forward to your response...

Dilip Sharma

Let me check few of my friends staying Near Whitefield ..Hopefully you will get all answer .... give me some time.

sebamed products

hi all is sebamed products good for babies.. my baby is 5 1/2 month old

how to stop breast milk secreation

my baby is one year one month old. He has stopped taking breastfeeding. He prefe..

colic

hi my baby of 2 mnths old is crying al d tym and to make him quiet I hv to feed..

Baby

I am blessed with girl baby

very naughty

Hi my baby is 6. 5month she is crawling its difficult to stop her she moves fast..

Still pending

My query is still unanswered, is there is expert to answer that

baby getting more hicups

my baby gets hiccups always what need to be done. She is one month 21. days old.

Not able to sleep

hi, my daughter is 2. 5 months old and every day after bath she use to sleep for..