Hobbies

Summer camps in gurgaon

Nitin

Am looking for summer camps for my 4 year old niece. Don't want her to go to the cliche'd running around doing nothing, playing in the water type of camp. she's a creative child and prefers doing art and craft, even mimes and mimics us at times. would be great to know about a theatre workshop, or an art and craft summer activity. Would you know of any such activities around Gurgaon?

Parentune Discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion time With summer vacations on, we would like..

Weekly Discussion

It is parentune Weekly Discussion timeFave family weekend activityWith children..

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Discussion Time!!   Share with us what your fam..

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion Time!   With vacations on us, we look a..

Choosing the right extra-curricular acti..

With summer vacations on, it is difficult to keep the young ones occupied all th..

painting competion

my lil angel Soumiya Gupta has participated in a painting compition on street li..

Coriander leaves health benefits

Hi Parents, i was jus reading something when i came across the benefits of coria..

Plastic Containers

While working n my kitchen , I just realised that my plastic containers are gett..