Hobbies

Summer camps

Sandeep Gupta

I want to put my daughter in a summer camp. What should I look out for?

Mansi Srivastava

Activities, staff, safety, and hygiene I think. Don’t compromise on either.

Parul

Hi Sandeep, See which is closer to your home. You don’t want to be travelling far. Also, ask the parents feedback and then you will get to know the reputation of the place. Or you could ask for a sample class, most people allow this these days.

Hi Sandeep Gupta You may refer to this blog- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/choosing-a-summer-camp/419

Kritika

Hi Sandeep Gupta As i guess your child is 7+, you can easily vouch for Youreka nature camps, they are tried and tested camps focusing on all round development of your child. They are realiable, safe as well as hygenic conforming with your child's age and needs.

Parul Ankita Gupta

It depends on the age of the child. Toddlers can be put in summer camps which are more focussed on making children have a good time and have a variety of activities—splash pool, potters wheel, art and craft, story time etc. Older children can be sent on camps which are adventure based and out of town. There are even camps for students but they are more academic oriented. So, the decision will depend on the age and your requirement.

Telling lie

my 9 years old son sometimes he will tell lies, how can I deal this

activities

how to find out which all activities she is interested

khushidua

khushidua

Nature of my son

My son is 9yr old and still he has no close friends at school or neighborhood ...

pratyush

hobbies

What should be management in child's hob..

How to improve child's hobby

Can somebody suggest good activities for..

Need help to keep my son busy he is very active and gets bored after few minutes..

Painting classes

My son is 9 years old. He is very creative and fond of drawing and art and craft..