Sunburn

Rajat

How to treat sunburns? please help

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Rajat, use aloe vera gel on the sunburnt area. It is cooling and will repair skin too.

Monika

In addition to what Ankita said. Keep applying cold compression. I'm sure it will help :)

Parul Ankita Gupta

Please do ensure that while you take bath, the temperature should be cool, below lukewarm and not too cold.

Nishtha Srivastava

Hi Rajat, you may consult a doctor, also you could use sunscreen for your child.

Hi Rajat! Here is a link that youn may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/avoiding-the-heat-stress-this-summer/257

follow up for dengue fever

one month back my daughter of age 14 yrs and 10 months was admitted in hospital..

Weight problem

My daughter is 11 years old and her weight is 42kg I want to reduce her weigh...

teenage pimple problems

hello ., my neice who is 16 years old is having pimple problems she has tried ma..

immunity

my son suffers from cold and fever very often. can somebody suggest anything to..

I want to increase my child's hieght

Hello. My child is currently in 7th standard is 13 and is 5'1 is the hieght good..

headache problem

my son is having headache.. in the morning.. every morning he started crying.....