Sunburn

Rajat

How to treat sunburns? please help

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Rajat, use aloe vera gel on the sunburnt area. It is cooling and will repair skin too.

Monika

In addition to what Ankita said. Keep applying cold compression. I'm sure it will help :)

Parul Ankita Gupta

Please do ensure that while you take bath, the temperature should be cool, below lukewarm and not too cold.

Nishtha Srivastava

Hi Rajat, you may consult a doctor, also you could use sunscreen for your child.

Hi Rajat! Here is a link that youn may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/avoiding-the-heat-stress-this-summer/257

immunity

my son suffers from cold and fever very often. can somebody suggest anything to..

Weight problem

My daughter is 11 years old and her weight is 42kg I want to reduce her weigh...

Child's height

Is it really normal for a 13 year old to have height of 5. 10 ft?? Just worried.

teenage pimple problems

hello ., my neice who is 16 years old is having pimple problems she has tried ma..

Is Weight of My Child is Normal

He is 11 yrs 4 mnths of age . His Height is 141 cm & Weight is 42 Kg is it norm..