Swarna prashana ayurvedic immunisation effect

Archana

Does any one given swarna prashana to your kids? Did u seen any effects on kids - positive or negative.

DrLakshmy

It is a time tested practice, now done by various Drs. I think in 2012, KN Govt AYUSH did a this swarna prashana camp too... Follow are two scientific I found with source... an evidence based study done various dr. http://swarnaprashana.org/evidence-based-observational-study-of-swarna-prashana-in-children/ Further to the study by the SDM college of Ayurveda and Hospital, Hassan Karnataka, 30 children between the age group of 3-8 participated in the pilot clinical study. They were administered 1 ml swarnaprashana once daily for thirty days before food on empty stomach. Symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections like cough, sleep disturbance, ronchi, tonsillitis, dyspnoea and pharyngitis were scored arbitrarily and noted before and after treatment. The infections reduced by 50-66% Sleep disturbance improved by 69.22% http://swarnaprashana.org/evidence-based-observational-study-of-swarna-prashana-in-children/

Rinku Kumar

nothing...

cold cough

my 14month baby is suffering from cold and cough for last 10day. dwai se v prope..

related to ma periods after delivery

hello frnds, I got ma periods soon after a month of c section delivery, this is..

Heavy Bleeding after 6. 5 months C secti..

Hi All, Have delivered my female baby in the month of September and had very li..

Hi.. my mil is suffering from bone cance..

My Mil is suffering my bone cancer. she takes my 9 months old daughter and kiss..

oil n shampoo for hair

My Lil one s 16 months nw. til nw am using johnsons baby products for hair oil a..

about the mother

Hi. I m a mother to a 3month old . this app/blog is really helping me with my ne..

yoga or Aerobics after c section

it's 4. 5 months after c section can I start doing yoga or aerobics to lose my..

How to get back (increase) breast milk a..

my 2nd kid is 2months old. since he was born he was in sleep most of the time. h..