Sweating on baby head

Shikha

My daughter is suddenly getting lots of sweat on his head even though she wears only half sweater and weather is also cold here. please suggest why she is getting so much sweating on her head. there is any reason for concern

• 4

Suchita Singh

babies do sweat on their head, specially backside while playing, feeding and sleeping too. that's because sweat gland in other part of body is not yet developed. Its normal and there is nothing to worry as long as there aren't any other symptoms like baby being cranky, shaking head or in pain.

Preet Kaur

Babies generally sweat while taking motherfeed because of warmth of mother's body. If other than that baby is sweating then check his/her clothes, remove 1 layer n observe..

Sumi Singh

I m also facing the same problem with my 3 month old daughter. She also sweats a lot at back side of her head. I also want to knw this!

Namrata

Same here. My 3 month old sweats a lot on forehead even though its quite cold in delhi. Ive noticed that he mainly sweats during feeding. Will follow comments from other moms here. I also plan to check with the pead.

Loose motion

My baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from Loose motion (colour in green)...

scratching head

my 5th month baby is scratching her head. can anyone tell reason?

hellooo Dr... plz help me.... I am very..

my baby is 5th month old. I was using home made ghee for massage to my baby fro..

loose motion

my baby is suffering by loose motion. what can I do

which oil is best for summer

hii Dr... plz suggest me..... which oil is best for massage for my 5th month ol..

All night sucker

My baby is 4 month old and she is all night sucker ..whole night she wants my ni..

Breast feeding is Special

Mother's milk is special for baby. The First milk secreted immediately after the..