Sweet tooth

rashmi gulati

My lo is one year old and is fond of eating anything and everything which is sweet. Be it dalia.. rice kheer.. suji kheet.. halwa.. or sweets. He hardly eats 2-3 spoons of khichdi.. dal... or dalia with veggies. I am afraid as too much sugar is not good for his health. What should i do?

• 1

gayatri chadwa

Try giving him veggies even if its just 2-3 spoonfuls at a time. You can put one whole green chili (uncut) while you cook his food.. that will develop the taste.. Avoid too much of sweets.

Nutrition

Hi .. My daughter is 2yrs old... Can I give her kids horlicks or pediasure? Pls..

My 1yr 5 months daughter is not eting pr..

My daughter is not eating properly. We are non-veg and she is not interested in..

food suggestion

my 22 months old baby is having constipation. please suggest a narural way to cu..

Diet concern

Hi ladies. Hope you all are doing great. My question is regarding baby's lunch..

kesar in milk

hi my son is 21 months old can I give him kesar onces a day?? it's winters here..

eating problem

he ate normally but dint put on weight . but once he is fine with weight he stop..

Bottle Milk at midnight

hello... my 19 months old boy is on bottle milk.. he has a habit of having milk..

Water Intake

My daughter is of 1 yr and 7 months , she drink very less water . Please suggest..