Sweet tooth

Rashmi Gulati

My lo is one year old and is fond of eating anything and everything which is sweet. Be it dalia.. rice kheer.. suji kheet.. halwa.. or sweets. He hardly eats 2-3 spoons of khichdi.. dal... or dalia with veggies. I am afraid as too much sugar is not good for his health. What should i do?

• 1

gayatri chadwa

Try giving him veggies even if its just 2-3 spoonfuls at a time. You can put one whole green chili (uncut) while you cook his food.. that will develop the taste.. Avoid too much of sweets.

milk quantity for one year kid

how much qty of milk need tobe given daily??

not eating food

my son doesn't eat properly any medication to improve the appetite

vomiting..

hi everyone. . my son is 2 years 5 months old.. and yet he don't use his teeth w..

lunch recipes

I'm trying different varieties of food but my son not interested,can anybody sug..

mybaby is not fond of rice.. chapati he..

not eating kiwis orange type fruits and rice very little

does banana increase the mucus

my daughter is 2 yrs and 9 mnths old now, evry time I give her banana she gets..

nutrition and wellness

pls suggest a way to make my daughter interested in milk ..she is a poor eater a..

My 1yr 5 months daughter is not eting pr..

My daughter is not eating properly. We are non-veg and she is not interested in..