Hobbies

Swimming for 5 yr old

Anamika

Apr 05, 2014

My daughter is 4. 5 yr old. I am planning to introduce her to swimming this summers. She loves water and is very fond of splashing in pools. Please share the precautions that should be taken at her age.

• 1

Dear Anamika. Please ensure the following: 1. Proper fitting swimming clothes with no lose ends or straps. 2. Swimming cap, arm bands, a floating tube if necessary. 3. Make sure that an adult is present with her at all times. 4. Apply sunscreen before she enters the pool. 5. Keep her hydrated preferably with water. If it is too hot, she may feel dizzy and tired if its her first few classes. So water is a must. 6. Make her shower before she enters the pool and once she is out of the pool. 7. Encourage and praise her as she would be scared and apprehensive. I hope these little tips helps :)

child's weight

Hello everone' My daughter Mayra is 1. 5 yr and her weight is 12 kg height is ab..

thumb sucking

My child 1 yr 9 month is having a habit of thumb sucking . How should he get rid..

my baby was 1 year 8 months nd i cant manage him to sit in potty seater

knowledgeable vedio

my kid watch vedio on YouTube while eating so what kind of vedio is more innovat..

potty

my daughter is almost 3yrs, still she doesn't want to sit for potty. she stands..

what are d hobbies fr kids?

i want to give hobbies fr my kid

Hobbies classes

I am confused what kind of hobbies he should do..... he is busy in playing games..

thumb sucking

thumb sucking