.

Sruthi

Hi ..I have two sons. one is two and half yrs and other one ten months. my elder son sometimes hit his younger brother. I don't know how to handle it. how to make my elder son understand .

• 1

Hi Sruthi, sibling rivalry is quite normal and if you may like to take help either from your mother-in-law to take care of the younger one while you spend some time with your first born, or hire a domestic help who can engage the older son so that you spend more time with the younger one. Hope this helps.

thumb sucking

my 2 yrs old daughter she is very much habitual of thumb sucking nd not eating..

Anger and shouting

Hey Moms, My 17 months baby girl is becoming agrressive day by day, she statrs s..

brushing teeth

Hi all my kid is not at all accepting to brush his teeth.. teeth are getting spo..

2 yr baby scare of male people

my 2 yrs baby scare of maximum number of male person. whenever she see any male..

Biscuit to toddler

My kid (1 year 2 months) demands for biscuit a lot. Though I have alternate heal..

nutrition

my daughter is 2 .8years.and still breastfeeds. how should I stop her. whole nig..

Mobile addiction of children's

Hi everyone, I am 3 yr 7 month baby girl and 2 yr 4 month baby boy father, my jo..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..