.

Sruthi

Hi ..I have two sons. one is two and half yrs and other one ten months. my elder son sometimes hit his younger brother. I don't know how to handle it. how to make my elder son understand .

• 1

Hi Sruthi, sibling rivalry is quite normal and if you may like to take help either from your mother-in-law to take care of the younger one while you spend some time with your first born, or hire a domestic help who can engage the older son so that you spend more time with the younger one. Hope this helps.

talking

my son 2. 4 years old doesn't talk yet

stop pacifier..

my baby boy is 1 yr 3months old..... he cant sleep with the pacifier.... can u p..

Exesiv of urin discharge

My 18month old baby doing urine 8 to 10tyms in a day.. Is it normal

NT HAVING FOOD

Hii my son is 1 year 3 mnths. He had cold 10 days back. From tut time he s refus..

is my daughter weight according her age.

my daughter is 2yrs 3 months old. her weight is 12 kg. is her weight is correct..

talking

My son 2 years hasn't started to talk only saying na.. ba... mi... we are talkin..

hitting and biting

my 2 year old baby just hits and bites if we do something which she doesn't like..

brushing teeth

Hi all my kid is not at all accepting to brush his teeth.. teeth are getting spo..