.

Sruthi

Hi ..I have two sons. one is two and half yrs and other one ten months. my elder son sometimes hit his younger brother. I don't know how to handle it. how to make my elder son understand .

• 1

Hi Sruthi, sibling rivalry is quite normal and if you may like to take help either from your mother-in-law to take care of the younger one while you spend some time with your first born, or hire a domestic help who can engage the older son so that you spend more time with the younger one. Hope this helps.

my 14 months old baby does not eat.. he..

my baba is 14 months old and he doesnot like to eat.. i try to give variety of f..

nap time

hi my 2 year old had the best routine wake up at 9-9. 30, milk,bf,play time,lunc..

Thumb sucking

Hi mommies.. my almost 2 year old daughter is still sucking her thumb! I have tr..

1 yr baby diet chart nd time table

hiii... plz sugst me 1 yr baby diet chart nd time table nd in which quantity i c..

Exesiv of urin discharge

My 18month old baby doing urine 8 to 10tyms in a day.. Is it normal

Stop beating

Hi mom's my 14 month old boy, when he not get anything on his demand..

baby

my baby is 2. 4yrs old.. And he is not at all intrested in eating.. n so much ir..

baby s tooth

my son two year old his front tooth enamel has gone completely what are the reme..