Talkative

Shilpa

Apr 11, 2014

Hi all, my daughter is 6 year old. My problem is that she is very talkative; she will not speak only when she goes to sleep. Sometimes it is embarrassing for us when we meet some relatives or friends. We tried to make her understand that she should not speak every time even when not needed but it’s of no use. Please advice

• 1

Hi Shipra, Here is a link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/behavior-issue-at-55-old-daughter/613

Behaviour of daughter after her brother..

My 3. 10 months old daughter become so aggressive and not listening to anyone af..

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..

my son is having problem in speech. i wa..

he is good in everything tat what ever we teach him but finds difficulty in form..

how to encourage the child

how to encourage the child

aggressive behaviour

my child is aggressive behaviour towards us. he is showing this attitude too of..

my goal is 4years 3months old... she's v..

my goal is 4years 3months old... she's very stubborn ...I dnt undstand how to ta..

behaviour

his behaviour is being more rude day by day and not at al listening to bth of us