Talkative

Shilpa

Apr 11, 2014

Hi all, my daughter is 6 year old. My problem is that she is very talkative; she will not speak only when she goes to sleep. Sometimes it is embarrassing for us when we meet some relatives or friends. We tried to make her understand that she should not speak every time even when not needed but it’s of no use. Please advice

• 1

Hi Shipra, Here is a link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/behavior-issue-at-55-old-daughter/613

behavior

My son is 3 years 6 month. He is in Nursery. He is ok at home .But out side he i..

communication problem

my child 5 yers old. he can addition. number dictation. but school want..

Behaviour of daughter after her brother..

My 3. 10 months old daughter become so aggressive and not listening to anyone af..

behaviour talks.

Toddler behaviour on arriving a new baby.

behaviour

his behaviour is being more rude day by day and not at al listening to bth of us

she is very sturbbon

pls help hw to change tis behaviour

stubborn child

my child every thing says no . not listening wht im saying. thy donot interac..

behaviour

my baby is 4 n is very stubborn.. she never wants to listen anyone , when ever s..