Talkative

Shilpa

Apr 11, 2014

Hi all, my daughter is 6 year old. My problem is that she is very talkative; she will not speak only when she goes to sleep. Sometimes it is embarrassing for us when we meet some relatives or friends. We tried to make her understand that she should not speak every time even when not needed but it’s of no use. Please advice

• 1

Hi Shipra, Here is a link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/behavior-issue-at-55-old-daughter/613

my goal is 4years 3months old... she's v..

my goal is 4years 3months old... she's very stubborn ...I dnt undstand how to ta..

child psychology

hi... my son age is 3years 6mnths. now he is going to school prekg. but he is no..

not interacting in class wid his mates

hi I am alka and my son is five years old. whenever I discussed with him about h..

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..

separation n how to explain it to child

I hv recently separated with my hubby but my kids r not aware of what's happenin..

interaction with others

my daughter is 4 yr old she does not interact with other kids in our flat while..

for controll agressiveness

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they..