Talkative

Shilpa

Apr 11, 2014

Hi all, my daughter is 6 year old. My problem is that she is very talkative; she will not speak only when she goes to sleep. Sometimes it is embarrassing for us when we meet some relatives or friends. We tried to make her understand that she should not speak every time even when not needed but it’s of no use. Please advice

• 1

Hi Shipra, Here is a link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/behavior-issue-at-55-old-daughter/613

my son's aggressive n not social behavio..

hi my son who is 3 yr10 m old goes to pre kg. he was highly attached to me n al..

behaviour

mera beta ghr ke misunderstanding ke karan mere or mere mayke ke saare baate apn..

behaviour

my child 4 yrs 10 months old reacts very strongly and aggressively when he's cal..

child psychology..

my son is 3. 5 years he is in nursery. He is super active and brilliant boy. but..

joining in sports is wrong?

my baby girl is 6years. she is very active, so we join in batmenten. then she st..

late talker

speech therapy at home