Tantrums in sleep

Hitesh Gowda

Dear all, i dont know if you have discussed this before. would like to know if any of you have faced the same & how you have dealt with it. I have a son 10years & twin daughters 2 years 5 months old. One of my twins, starts screaming(crying loudly) & throwing tantrums in her sleep (without waking up). She probably dreams & repeats the day activities in her dreams. she does not wake up, when we try to & keeps going on for some time. we some time have to wash her face to wake her up & sober down. She wakes up crying on most days, but throws tantrums only once in a while, which goes on upto 15 - 20mins. have not contacted a doctor on this. if any of you have dealt with this situation, please write in or suggest remedies. Thankyou. Hitesh Gowda P. A. Bangalore.

• 2

Hitesh Gowda

Thankyou Annie & Carol, will work around your suggestions.

Annie Priya

Hi Hitesh I too face this sometimes. But I normally hug my son , sing to him and make him feel I'm there near him. Slowly he falls to sleep.

Not making eye contact

hi my son is 2 years old bit he is not making eye contact with us I'm very worri..

aggressiveness in babies

hey... my son is 2 years and 5 months old. He is very aggressive. He gets angry..

don't mix up with other kids in school

my son is 3 year old and in pre nursery .it's more than 3month in school. but to..

Hi

My son is 2years nd 9months nd goes to a play school. He has become very stubbor..

My 19month old son loves to sleep ON the..

He picked this habit recently. even in deep sleep he will search for a pillow an..

Hesitancy in communication

my baby is 2 year 9 months. he has been going to play school from past 5 months..

Training kids

How to train 2 yr twin boys for potty in washroom. They don't listen inspite of..

crying a lot..

hello friends.. my son is two and half yr old.. I live with my husband in Oman....