Teeth and hair

Albina Ansari

Hi, My Son is of 14 Months. He is just having 1 tooth, also his hair growth is very low... he is very crancky about food... though he is very active... his health is also very weak compared to the other kids of his age.   I am really worried about this teeth and hairs... Pleaase suggest something.

• 3

DrSonali Bassi

Let me know if you are veg or non veg albina

Albina Ansari

Thanks Dr. Sonali... Can you please suggest me the protein food that i should include in his diet.. also please suggest the proper diet for him...

DrSonali Bassi

Hi Albina,although some children do have their eruption cycle rather slow there is no harm doing an opg radiograph to know the status of teeth underlying. i know of children who took out their first tooth at 14 months. so do get that done. for hair do make sure he has a good intake of protein diet.

mouth ulcers

my 2. 5 years old daughter gets mouth ulcers very frequently.. what should I do?

Walking

My daughter is 1. 4 years old n she has nt started walking on her own yet. I thi..

my son is often getting sick

Hi give me the reason of gastro bcz my1 and half year old baby often suffering f..

stomach infection

My son is 18 months he is having digestion problem every month he is down with i..

Rice

Can I give curd rice to my 14 month old baby at night .

Food

My baby is 17 months and recently he not taking vegetables fruits .. I literally..