Teeth has not grown yet

Antara Sarma

My son is 10 months old. He has been teething for quite some time now but not a single tooth has grown. Is it a cause of concern?   Regards, Antara

• 4

Antara, I agree with Anurima and Shevani that you should not stress about these matters, but since your child has already started teething, you might want to see a dentist from now on. It is a good idea to get your child checked by a dentist every 6 months or so from now on.

shevani

Hey.. I had the same concern with my daughter, who got her 1st tooth at 14 months... and the doc always said - don't worry.. have u ever seen anyone without a tooth??? so just relax...

Hi again Antara. I also found a similar talk asked by a fellow parent earlier. You may read through the suggestions and comments made there. Here it goes http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/no-teeth/103

Hi Antara. There is nothing to worry. My daughter got her first tooth just before her first birthday. My son started teething from the age of 4 months but his tooth showed up only after he was 7 months old. So it is different with each baby. Enjoy you son's toothless smile till it lasts :)

Tips for weight loss

Is it OK if I start dieting now as my son is 11 mth old & also breastfeeding. Gi..

give vaccine during cold

hi my lo is completed his 9th month. yesterday he has mild cold and my pediatr..

teething

hi my baby is 10 month old but no teeth has come out. it is said tat by 6 month..

wt solid food can i start for my 5mnth old baby?

Not digesting

Hi. My baby is 6. 5 months. He is on bf & solids both. He is doing greenish colo..

Health: Cold

my son is 8 months old nd he is suffering from cold since last 5 to 6 days. i m..

feeding

did we feed by sleeping mode