Teething development

vidya

Hi parents,   Can any one suggest me the pattern of develooment of teething in infants? Is it fine if the child develops his first teeth on top...

• 7

vidya

Thats true.. I ve twin babies who are 8 months old.. one got her teeth at 6th month nd it was the bottom one.. my other lil one got it nw... ve heard ppl sayng the bottom teeths usually comes first so just wanted to clarify.... thank u anurima and monica:)

Dear Vidya, each child has their own style of teething. There is no need to worry if your child broke his top tooth first. Give him teethers to soothe sore gums and keep an eye on diaper rash (most babies get an upset tummy when teething). My daughter (now 5) broke her first tooth at 1 year. Her second year molars (the second set of molars) have still not cut through! My son who is 2 years is getting his second set of molars now. So you see the difference! But we are not concerned as she otherwise healthy :)

vidya

Thnx anju...

Anju Verma

Hi Vidya, this is absolutely fine and harmless. my son also had developed upper teeth first .. :)

vidya

Thank u shikha:)

Hi Vidya! Here is a link to the similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/teething/761

Dear Vidya! The first teeth to appear are the lower or the upper central incisiors. It is perfectly normal to have upper ones first. Each child differs in the way he or she is teething. So there is no right way or wrong way in this process of teething. please relax n look for ways to soothe ur baby during his this difficult phase. all d best!

potty

My 4 months old baby is passing foamy poop since 1 week. The color of the poop i..

milk

can i give buffalo milk to my 2. 5 month baby...

food for 6 month baby

please suggest foods for 6 month baby

dry skin

hi all my baby completed 6 months .she is having very dry skin please suggest gu..

Cough

Hi.. my baby is six month old.. What's the natural remedy for cough.. I can fee..

bones Issue

Hello all my daughter is 10months now im giving her ceralac one time salty n one..

balguti

can i give balgutti kesariya to my 3 month old. or any other brand suggested? he..

Dandruff

Hiii..... My 2 month old has dandruff over her head... can anyone tell the remed..