Teething problem

Anita Auti

My baby 6 month 15 days old.. having sivier gum pains.. I think teeth is going to be start.. sivier pan he's crying a lot... started Den TONIC ALSO.. Ny other remedies

• 1

Aabha

Hi Anita.. you can use a cold washcloth and massage his gums with it wrapped around your clean finger.. give a little pressure,not much. Do ask your paediatrician for any gel which can be applied on the gums.. Give your baby cold teethers too! Teething is one of the most testing periods for both mum and baby.. coz even if we try many things,the irritability and slight pain is still there until the tooth erupts! My daughter has a tough time whenevr her teeth are about to erupt.. All the best!

hi my baby is suffering from cold past 4..

hi my baby is six months old n she is suffering from cold past 4 days. wat can i..

coughing

my son 10 mts suffering from cold n cough from last 4 days he is teething also g..

my baby is 7 month running and he is on..

baby do not sleep for long time

weight

my baby 3 and halfmonth old his weight is 5 kg only is tis normal.

Green pee

Hi,my baby is now 3mon old .i am giving him nanpro1 and feed my milk also but wh..

teething

how many teeths comes in first year? my baby is ten month old she have 6 teeths..

baby skin reddish and white patches

my 3. 5 month old baby is having white scaly dry patches on her body. it's more..

hair loss of my baby

hello .... my 5 months baby having hair loss after taking bath ..... is it natur..