Teething process

Sushmita Nair

hi my son is 4month old now, wanted to know when will the Teething process start and what should I do to relieve him of the discomfort which he will face during this stage. Also I want to give him natural teethers n soothers.. Not the ones made from silicone. Are there any? If yes please suggest

preeti

Hi Sushmita, here's a blog this might help you check it out-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/natural-remedies-for-teething-babies/606

Not taking enough feed

Hello all.. my kid is ignoring feed at mornings and sleeps for a long time ..at..

milk

my son is 11 months old .. he has to two teeth down.. he is biting a lot ... I c..

Cough

My son has 8 months old he has too much dry cough n throat is block what can I d..

about digestion

can I give gripe water to my 11mnth old baby?

poop

my 4month baby nt gng poop regularly

regarding eczema

my son is three months old. he is suffering from eczema. how to get rid of it.

to get soft skin

baby lotion or powder,which is good for 2 month old baby for applying after bath..

Reason for gas in babies

Hi. My on is going to be 5 months old in 2 days . he is colicky baby. he has fre..