Teething process

Sushmita Nair

hi my son is 4month old now, wanted to know when will the Teething process start and what should I do to relieve him of the discomfort which he will face during this stage. Also I want to give him natural teethers n soothers.. Not the ones made from silicone. Are there any? If yes please suggest

preeti

Hi Sushmita, here's a blog this might help you check it out-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/natural-remedies-for-teething-babies/606

new born baby feeding

plz tell me I my baby is 23 days only the baby feed In every half hour or in eve..

ear piercing

Precautions to take for baby ear piercing

best almond oil brand for babies

hi I want to know that which one is best almond oil brand for babies for massag..

weight gain

my baby is 2 months 24 days old. she is prematured now 3 kg. how to gain good we..

sleeping pattern

my 4. 5 month baby always sleep on his stomach. is that alright.

potty seater

please suggest when to introduce potty seater to baby. my son has completed 7 Mo..

red pimples

my baby is 1month old. she has red small pimple kind on her body and face. is it..

baby is crying what to do??

my 7 months baby girl is having on n off fever n is cranky. sometimes vomitting..