Teething

Deepika Thakur

Hello everyone. My daughter is 13 months old but she has not yet started teething. I am regularly giving her calcium phosphorica homeopathetic tablets. Is it normal or is it a matter of concern?

• 3

Deepika Thakur

Yup I contacted paediatric doc. She told me dat later the teething start,stronger the teeth is and it is good for child as well. But still I m worried about it.

Krutika Darji

Hi... Even my daughter is 12 month old and she hasn't started teething.. I asked the pediatrician and she said it's completely ok if a child doesn't start teething till 15 months.. Every child grows in a different way.. So don't worry and don't compare your child with others who have started teething..

Purnima Manoj

Have you spoken to your child's Paediatric doc about this? Giving calc tabs is good to avoid any deficiency. My boy also has got teeths when he was 12months old so its not too late.

vaccination

Hi! my son is 18 months old. His weight is 9 kg. He is a fussy eater. Is his we..

Health and wellnesd

My daughter is having everything but she is still lean how to increase her weigh..

serious cold n cough

my son is 2 years old n having serious cold n cough what home remedy can b given..

cold from 10days

hi, my baby is having severe cold, running nose from past 10days, I am using..

What to give for cold and cough

My child 3 yrs old has a difficulty in breathing due to cold and cough his nose..