Teething

Deepika Thakur

Hello everyone. My daughter is 13 months old but she has not yet started teething. I am regularly giving her calcium phosphorica homeopathetic tablets. Is it normal or is it a matter of concern?

• 3

Deepika Thakur

Yup I contacted paediatric doc. She told me dat later the teething start,stronger the teeth is and it is good for child as well. But still I m worried about it.

Krutika Darji

Hi... Even my daughter is 12 month old and she hasn't started teething.. I asked the pediatrician and she said it's completely ok if a child doesn't start teething till 15 months.. Every child grows in a different way.. So don't worry and don't compare your child with others who have started teething..

Purnima Manoj

Have you spoken to your child's Paediatric doc about this? Giving calc tabs is good to avoid any deficiency. My boy also has got teeths when he was 12months old so its not too late.

Running nose

My son is 2 and a half yrs old . what should i do? Please suggest something.

sometimes heating the other children

my son is 2 and 9 months old. sometimes while playing he beats or heats the othe..

Haemoglobin

What should be the haemoglobin of 13 months baby boy

eating problem

my baby not eat any thing what to do he start eating

food good for immune system

which food make strong immune system

my baby is suffering wid cold

Blood in potty

My 18month old boy doing bloody potty... Nd pass gas more... Wat is d reason

my son have a very weak immunity system.. very frequently he gets cough and col..