Teething

Deepika Thakur

Hello everyone. My daughter is 13 months old but she has not yet started teething. I am regularly giving her calcium phosphorica homeopathetic tablets. Is it normal or is it a matter of concern?

• 3

Deepika Thakur

Yup I contacted paediatric doc. She told me dat later the teething start,stronger the teeth is and it is good for child as well. But still I m worried about it.

Krutika Darji

Hi... Even my daughter is 12 month old and she hasn't started teething.. I asked the pediatrician and she said it's completely ok if a child doesn't start teething till 15 months.. Every child grows in a different way.. So don't worry and don't compare your child with others who have started teething..

Purnima Manoj

Have you spoken to your child's Paediatric doc about this? Giving calc tabs is good to avoid any deficiency. My boy also has got teeths when he was 12months old so its not too late.

remedies to stop running nose

hw to stop running nose of my daughter of 2 yrs age

cough and running nose

My son has cough at nights the most it's dry cough n now running nose as well....

hair on forehead

mere baby ke forehead per bahut hair hai can u suggest something he is 21 months..

weight and height

average weight and hight of 1yr 9month baby girl

dry fruits allergy

hi. my baby is 1yr 9 months yr old. i was just started dry fruits powder with mi..

is my babies weight healthy??

my sonny is 2 years 1 month old n he is 11. 1 kg, is it OK?? please suggest me h..

teeth cavity

my baby is 2 yrs old and she is having cavity in her front teeth ..m not giving..

My baby is ignoring food since a weak..

I have stopped breastfeeding her since few days.. she used to eat khichidi n cer..