Teething

Deepika Thakur

My daughter is 14 and a half month old. She has nt started teething yet. I am worried . and secondly someone told me that later the teething starts, later the child begins to speak. she speaks some of the words only. I am worried for it as well. Please if someone can suggest me what should I do. I am giving calcarea phos for teething to my baby .

• 3

Deepika Thakur

Thanks ... Even my paediatric has given her calshine syrup ( calciym syrup)and calcarea ph homeopathetic calcium tablets which I am giving her daily.

Raju

Dnt worry, my two babies got teeth after 14month only. We consulted doctor in 13th month and he told that no problem some babies got late,and he give us calcium syrup. My 2babies speak well upto 2nd birthday

Purnima Manoj

Consult a good Paediatric doc. My baby has started teething in 12 months and aa per doc 6-18 months babies take for teething. So if its late than this too then its a matter of worry, otherwise its fine as for now.

Finicky eater

Hi fellow moms, my 2. 7 yr old doesnt want to eat at all. He gobbles down whatev..

yellow color urine

my daughter is 1 year and 10 months old and pass yellow color urine is that any..

my daughter always suffer fron cold any home remedy is there to curs

Suggestions for cough n phlegm

Hi my 2. 10 yr old son has been suffering from cough and phlegm since 2 days. I..

remedies to stop running nose

hw to stop running nose of my daughter of 2 yrs age

phlegm in throat

my son having cold from last 2 week but now there is improvement in his cold but..

Tooth decay

My baby has started tooth decay in 1yr and she is become 21/2yr dacay is becomin..