Teething

Deepika Thakur

My daughter is 14 and a half month old. She has nt started teething yet. I am worried . and secondly someone told me that later the teething starts, later the child begins to speak. she speaks some of the words only. I am worried for it as well. Please if someone can suggest me what should I do. I am giving calcarea phos for teething to my baby .

• 3

Deepika Thakur

Thanks ... Even my paediatric has given her calshine syrup ( calciym syrup)and calcarea ph homeopathetic calcium tablets which I am giving her daily.

Raju

Dnt worry, my two babies got teeth after 14month only. We consulted doctor in 13th month and he told that no problem some babies got late,and he give us calcium syrup. My 2babies speak well upto 2nd birthday

Purnima Manoj

Consult a good Paediatric doc. My baby has started teething in 12 months and aa per doc 6-18 months babies take for teething. So if its late than this too then its a matter of worry, otherwise its fine as for now.

feeding bottle

is it okay to use plastic (BPA free ) feeding bottles ?

Hi give me the reason of gastro bcz my1 and half year old baby often suffering f..

Health and wellnesd

My daughter is having everything but she is still lean how to increase her weigh..

My baby is ignoring food since a weak..

I have stopped breastfeeding her since few days.. she used to eat khichidi n cer..

brain work

I want to know my baby is lefty or righty

food good for immune system

which food make strong immune system

Sleeping

Hi My baby is 16 months old .. recently his sleep pattern totally changed .. he..

weight and height

average weight and hight of 1yr 9month baby girl