Teething

Rashi Gupta

My 11 months old daughter shows no sign of teething. Is it a matter of worry?

• 6

Ranjani Radhakrishnan

Welcome dear.

rashi gupta

Thanks mommies! :)

archana j

my daughter is 13 months just now i saw one coming... i was most happiest person... lol... i consulted doctor he said till 18 months its ok not showing teething sign. after that i is matter to worry. so relax. i m in same boat.

Deepika Thakur

Hi... No need to worry. Even my daughter is 15months old.. She has not started teething till now. But since a day or two I can see the signs of teething... so just be calm... even my paediatric told me that later the teething starts,it is good for the baby. Just continue giving her homeopathic tablet named as calcarea phosphorica 6x ( 4 tablets twice a day).

rashi gupta

Thanks a lot dear :)

Ranjani Radhakrishnan

Hai Rashi, first of all congrats for becoming a mom. I would like to tell that even for my son teething came when he was 13 months old. When I consulted my doctor regarding the same, he told there is no need to worry. In fact he told delayed teething is good for his brain development. My son stands first in everything since he's is kindergarten. So stay calm. Your daughter is going to make you feel proud in one way or the other. All the best.

can I give Kerala banana powder to my 7..

My baby running 7 th month ...I heard that Kerala banana powder is good for baby..

cough

my daughter is 3 month old ..she has dry cough and she sneezes as well ..plz te..

weight

my baby girl is 7 months old now. can someone suggest how much weight she should..

gas pain

when usually does the gas pain of baby go. my little one 2m5days old and still h..

urine passes

ma daughter is six & half month old . she passes urine 16 to 22 times in 24 hour..

my 4 months old vomits a lot after every..

hello, my 4 month old baby is bottle formula fed. he vomits a lot after every Fe..