Teething

Rashi Gupta

My 11 months old daughter shows no sign of teething. Is it a matter of worry?

• 6

Ranjani Radhakrishnan

Welcome dear.

rashi gupta

Thanks mommies! :)

archana j

my daughter is 13 months just now i saw one coming... i was most happiest person... lol... i consulted doctor he said till 18 months its ok not showing teething sign. after that i is matter to worry. so relax. i m in same boat.

Deepika Thakur

Hi... No need to worry. Even my daughter is 15months old.. She has not started teething till now. But since a day or two I can see the signs of teething... so just be calm... even my paediatric told me that later the teething starts,it is good for the baby. Just continue giving her homeopathic tablet named as calcarea phosphorica 6x ( 4 tablets twice a day).

rashi gupta

Thanks a lot dear :)

Ranjani Radhakrishnan

Hai Rashi, first of all congrats for becoming a mom. I would like to tell that even for my son teething came when he was 13 months old. When I consulted my doctor regarding the same, he told there is no need to worry. In fact he told delayed teething is good for his brain development. My son stands first in everything since he's is kindergarten. So stay calm. Your daughter is going to make you feel proud in one way or the other. All the best.

Teething issues

How soon does a baby starts teething?

How to make baby color fair

My son color is little dark ..how to make him fair

constipation

hi my girl child is having constipation for 3-4dayss please suggest me some home..

cough

my 8nd half mnt old baby is having cough since lst week... i gave him asthalin e..

child health

hi. my baby boy is 8months old.. he dint started moving by his back.. but he is..

ring worm in head

my baby is five months old.. he got round patch looking lik ring worm... i appli..

Buffalo milk

my ped suggested buffalo milk for my baby... which one is best and how to give i..

how will i know my baby is having fever.. his body nd head little bit hot ....te..