Teething

Rashi Gupta

My 11 months old daughter shows no sign of teething. Is it a matter of worry?

• 6

Ranjani Radhakrishnan

Welcome dear.

rashi gupta

Thanks mommies! :)

archana j

my daughter is 13 months just now i saw one coming... i was most happiest person... lol... i consulted doctor he said till 18 months its ok not showing teething sign. after that i is matter to worry. so relax. i m in same boat.

Deepika Thakur

Hi... No need to worry. Even my daughter is 15months old.. She has not started teething till now. But since a day or two I can see the signs of teething... so just be calm... even my paediatric told me that later the teething starts,it is good for the baby. Just continue giving her homeopathic tablet named as calcarea phosphorica 6x ( 4 tablets twice a day).

rashi gupta

Thanks a lot dear :)

Ranjani Radhakrishnan

Hai Rashi, first of all congrats for becoming a mom. I would like to tell that even for my son teething came when he was 13 months old. When I consulted my doctor regarding the same, he told there is no need to worry. In fact he told delayed teething is good for his brain development. My son stands first in everything since he's is kindergarten. So stay calm. Your daughter is going to make you feel proud in one way or the other. All the best.

loose tummy

hi frnds, mine was a normal delivery, due stiches prob, motion prob n fissure pr..

What to give 11months old boy to eat

What kind of food should give to 11months baby boy?

Mild fever

my son is 6 month old, he is having body temperature of 98 since yesterday. do..

fever

my baby feeling fever... can I take paracetamol drops once every 6hrs...

hi my 5 month daughter have cough and co..

my baby 5 month baby having cough and cold or she is also suffering from fever s..

foam in nanpro stage 2..

m using nanpro stage 2 to my son. whenever I shake in bottle.. I m getting foam...

baby skin reddish and white patches

my 3. 5 month old baby is having white scaly dry patches on her body. it's more..

Health mix

Hi moms, can i give manna health mix for my 7 months old baby?