Health and Wellness Child Psychology and Behaviour

Teething

Puneet

My daughter is 2 years and 3 months.. During her teething she s grot cold and fever... I juz wanna know is it normal to hve fever or cold during teething... She is cutting her second molars... M very worried about her health....  

• 5

Pricilla Christy

t. @:b,) gpwujj兆.醐 mw 兔兔·…

Puneet

Thanks so much

Oh yes Puneet, it is normal for babies to have fever, upset stomach and loss of appetite during teething. When a baby is teething, they tend to put everything into their mouths and hence the fever. It is usually a low grade fever and shouldn't last very long (up to 4-5 days). Please do not force her to eat if she doesn't feel like it. Keep her hydrated with regular sips of water, milk, coconut water, home made juices and the like. If she doesn't improve or stops drinking fluids, please speak to the doctor without delay. Molars are very painful and could take a while to completely cut through (as they have a broad top unlike the other teeth which are sharp). Each child reacts differently to teething. My older one used to get high fever and upset tummy for days and this would happen every few months. My younger one teethed without any hassles. Hope she feels better soon.

Chanda

yes its normal to have fever but not sure about cold. but I suugest you to visit doctor if fever is high

Chanda

gastric problem

hello... my child is 5 n half year old... she has milk allergy .... and also h..

cold n fever

my son has fever n cold from 2 days. he is not eating anything ..what should I d..

home remedies

how I my daughter s having severe cold nd cough for past 10days can anyone sugge..

Tulsi juice for cold n cough

Try using Patanjali Tulsi juice for cold and cough. My daughter gets cold, cough..

behaviour problem- introvert in outside..

my 3 year old baby does not want to mingle with others except my parents-in law..

my son's aggressive n not social behavio..

hi my son who is 3 yr10 m old goes to pre kg. he was highly attached to me n al..

problem of constipation