teeths are started coming

Jyoti Deshwal

My baby is 8 monts old,his teeths are started coming due to that he is irritated all time. what sholud i give him to eat in this phase. He only feeds my milk and that is not enough for him

• 1

kavitha Ambigapathi

Keep some clean wash cloth in fridge and give it to him. My son also suffered from teething he use to become fussy all the time. If possible buy some teething biscuits and give. There are many teething toys you can get it from store. After every feeding rub his gum very gently so that he/she feel good.

potty

hi mom's, my LO is 7 month old. from 3days he is doing potty 7_8 times a day Nd..

need help for 6th month baby

hi all my son is completing 6 month .he is suffering wd loose motion frm 2 days...

Health issue..

helooo.. .my son will turn 1year next month.. what food can I give him.... he i..

eye infection in 7 months old baby

please suggest any home remedy for eye infection

homeopathy

is homeopathy preffered for babies??

fever and cold

meri baby 1 year ki hai usko kafi dino se fever or cold ho rha hai?? kya karu ji..

worried about baby's weight

hello moms my son is now 3 1/2 month old today he got vaccinated when we checke..

Foamy motion

Hi my baby is now 6 month old. Her motion is like foamy and sometimes greenish c..