teeths are started coming

Jyoti Deshwal

My baby is 8 monts old,his teeths are started coming due to that he is irritated all time. what sholud i give him to eat in this phase. He only feeds my milk and that is not enough for him

• 1

kavitha Ambigapathi

Keep some clean wash cloth in fridge and give it to him. My son also suffered from teething he use to become fussy all the time. If possible buy some teething biscuits and give. There are many teething toys you can get it from store. After every feeding rub his gum very gently so that he/she feel good.

massage

Can massage be done before sleep

chewing activity

my baby is 6 month old. she used to put her fingers n all toys in her mouth. how..

ear piercing

what is the right age and method?

my 6 nd hlf bby is doing poop after i give him outer milk or cerelac wht should..

eating problem

hi my daughter is 8 months old she is not opening her mouth at all for solid foo..

baby not able to work

hi hello my baby just completed 1 year but still she is not able to walk and she..

cold and cough

how to reduce cold n cough