teeths are started coming

Jyoti Deshwal

My baby is 8 monts old,his teeths are started coming due to that he is irritated all time. what sholud i give him to eat in this phase. He only feeds my milk and that is not enough for him

• 1

kavitha Ambigapathi

Keep some clean wash cloth in fridge and give it to him. My son also suffered from teething he use to become fussy all the time. If possible buy some teething biscuits and give. There are many teething toys you can get it from store. After every feeding rub his gum very gently so that he/she feel good.

my 6 nd hlf bby is doing poop after i give him outer milk or cerelac wht should..

baby weight not enough

hello friends there is some doubt regarding my baby girl weight. my baby is goin..

Loose motion

My daughter is 8months old. since yesterday she is having loose motion. What ar..

cold and cough

hi my son is 3. 5 months , since from 3 weeks he having cold doctor had given me..

Cough

Hi.. my baby is six month old.. What's the natural remedy for cough.. I can fee..

Tummy time

My baby daughter is 5month plus but till now not done her tummy. What is the pro..