Hobbies

Tennis or golf classes for my 12 year old nephew

Nitin

My 12 year old nephew has a strong intent in learning golf and i would want to gift him a year's training on his b'ay in June. Please suggest good golf training acdemies in and around Gurgaon, preferably not more than 10 kms from Galleria.

• 3

its not how much but how long is the ait for the membership , also one needs to own a dlf property to qualify for the membership, you know there are these golf courses near manesar - " Classic Golf Course by ITC and Tarudhan Valley Golf resorts " if you don't mind the 40min drive , you could take your nephew there.. You could call these courses and they would let you know the charges for the learning sessions...

how much is the membership?

Matteo Chiampo

Good one at DLF golf club. Only issue may be pricing if you are not a member....

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion Time!   With vacations on us, we look a..

Parentune Discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion time With summer vacations on, we would like..

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Discussion Time!!   Share with us what your fam..

Weekly Discussion

It is parentune Weekly Discussion timeFave family weekend activityWith children..

Choosing the right extra-curricular acti..

With summer vacations on, it is difficult to keep the young ones occupied all th..

painting competion

my lil angel Soumiya Gupta has participated in a painting compition on street li..

Coriander leaves health benefits

Hi Parents, i was jus reading something when i came across the benefits of coria..

Plastic Containers

While working n my kitchen , I just realised that my plastic containers are gett..