Hobbies

the horsey smells

1. I loved horse riding as a child and always thought that one day I will send my child also for horse riding lessons . The problem is that when ever my 6 yr old daughter is next to the horse she just cant take the horse smell. She keeps insisting that the hors smells really bad and would not get on the horse only leave aside learning how to ride it.              What do I do ? 

• 1

Dear Bhavna , i totally get what you are saying ... maybe you can take her to the horse camp for some days to just stand and watch the horses. Once she gets used to the smell she might be ok to go closer to the horse and ride it. Also it would help if she could see you riding a horse... its worth a shot..

Summer Camps

hello again dear Proparents! Please suggest some good summer camps in and around..

My girl 3yrs is addicted to lip sucking...

My baby started lip sucking when she was 5 month. everyone told me not to worry..

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Discussion Time!!   Share with us what your fam..

Parentune Discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion time With summer vacations on, we would like..

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion Time!   With vacations on us, we look a..

Weekly Discussion

It is parentune Weekly Discussion timeFave family weekend activityWith children..

painting competion

my lil angel Soumiya Gupta has participated in a painting compition on street li..

Choosing the right extra-curricular acti..

With summer vacations on, it is difficult to keep the young ones occupied all th..