Travelling with Children

The ideal getaway for a mother and daughter

Praveen Premkumar

Hi, Could you help me with a few options wrt to places where my sister and her daughter could travel to - sometime in june. They would ideally not like to travel far away as such - maybe within a radius of around 400kms around Delhi.  They would be riving down. Looking forward. Thanks Praveen

• 3

nicole menezes

hmmm... Kesroli is not very safe for children under 10 has been my experience is you are considering the Neemrana Hill fort property. We stayed there about a year ago and the children can literally fall out of the fort! The stairways if are steep and uneven. I do recommend the Neemrana Ramgarh Bungalows a little beyond Nainital about 325km from Delhi. Brilliant for this time of the year. Jaipur if you can stand the heat is good too. The Trident there offers very economical packages too and is five minutes away from the Amber fort where you can catch the evening english sound and light show if you want to venture out. They have a nice Kids club too.

Praveen Premkumar

thanks aditi, will surely share this with them. happened to loop up on Kesroli, neemrana property - hosiptality and security would be assured!

Aditi

why not ask them to go to Kesroli? its a nice little fort, close to Gurgaon. I would also recommend the Treehouse in Bhiwadi, very child friendly place, sprawling, fresh India food.....

food while travelling

meri baby ko abi cold aur cough h him 18nov ko udaipur ja rhe hai plz suggest me..

travelling with new born

when can i travel

Travelling makes me scary with my younge..

My experience of travelling with the younger kid of mine is not a good one... So..

Weekly discussion

It is parentune Discussion time:   With winter vacations around the corne..

medicine for air sickness

While travelling one time we faced a lot of turbulence and my daughter ( who up..

Ideal weekend outing in Delhi

Hi, Could you suggest a good weekend outing for my neice and me somewhere in De..

train journey

We are planning a trip on the train “ Palace on Wheels “. Just wanted to know if..

creche on the way to manali

hi... we are going for a 3 day extended weekend trip by road to manali.... would..