This is maha. my daughter is 4, years old,she is very shy and don't mingle with kids,in school also her teacher is the only friend, how to change this??

Mahalakshmi Maruthi

How to deal with shy kid???

Sweta Sai

Hi maha.... Good that her teacher is a good friend of ur daughter ask her teacher to give ample of chances to talk in the class n keep giving her positive boosts so that she comes out of that shyness...

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..

clear talking

hi am kalpana.. my son 3. 2 yrs now.. he started mumbling first only after he wa..

how i control my child?

hello my child is 3 years 2 month old. she behaves rudly. she is short tempered...

he is very fussy

he doesn't obey me

What if your child is a victim of Moral..

Your child is coming back from school. Walking the way from the bus stop to home..

Hyper active child

Hii my daughter Aarya is of 5. 6 yrs .she is hyper active child but becomes out..

my kid is not social

hello,, my son is 4. 3 but he is not much interactive... he hardly shows respons..