Thrishika

Kanchan Kunchal

Hello everyone.... my daughter is 3 yr n 2 months old... she is not able to speak properly.... everybody is making fun of her coz she is trying to speak some words... but she can't. .plz give me some suggestions

radhika tuniki

Also u make her watch phonics songs for alphabets amd tongue movements in youtube..... these helps her to pronounce all the alphabet tones which inturn helps her to learn the words quickly..... and ofcourse ur baby can enjoy watching these phonics songs tooo..

Vineesh Vijayan

Its not the babys fault. Each kid takes their own time. And if someone is making fun of a 3 yr old baby then you keep them away from the baby as its their fault.

noisy breathe

my 4yrs old son always has cough and blocked nose twice a month and breathes noi..

Infant with Backpain

Hi, my 3 yr old son is complaining about the back pain. Initially, we just ignor..

cold n fever

my son has fever n cold from 2 days. he is not eating anything ..what should I d..

About my son growth

My son is 3. 6 months old and he is very active and talkative.. I have one doubt..

my baby wait 30 how to less wait

LiP Care

Hi my daughter is 4 years old . My query is her lips are very dry and lines are..

Interesting Lunch options for school

Hi all I'm looking for interesting Lunch options for my girl who is about to sta..