Thrishika

Kanchan Kunchal

Hello everyone.... my daughter is 3 yr n 2 months old... she is not able to speak properly.... everybody is making fun of her coz she is trying to speak some words... but she can't. .plz give me some suggestions

radhika tuniki

Also u make her watch phonics songs for alphabets amd tongue movements in youtube..... these helps her to pronounce all the alphabet tones which inturn helps her to learn the words quickly..... and ofcourse ur baby can enjoy watching these phonics songs tooo..

Vineesh Vijayan

Its not the babys fault. Each kid takes their own time. And if someone is making fun of a 3 yr old baby then you keep them away from the baby as its their fault.

my daughter is three n half years of age..

my daughter is three n half years of age. what is d correct time to sleep and wa..

how to boosting immunity

my son has down syndrome .now he is 3years old .previous year i changed my house..

what is HFM disease ?

my son has got hand foot mouth disease any home remedies? any idea how long it w..

immunity booster

suggest me some immunity boosting foods for my 3. 5yrs old

cough and cold

my kid is 5 years old .he catches cold quit often and became of this eat doesn't..

Health

my son is a premature so low weight how can I increase the weight and he is went..