Thrishika

Kanchan Kunchal

Hello everyone.... my daughter is 3 yr n 2 months old... she is not able to speak properly.... everybody is making fun of her coz she is trying to speak some words... but she can't. .plz give me some suggestions

radhika tuniki

Also u make her watch phonics songs for alphabets amd tongue movements in youtube..... these helps her to pronounce all the alphabet tones which inturn helps her to learn the words quickly..... and ofcourse ur baby can enjoy watching these phonics songs tooo..

Vineesh Vijayan

Its not the babys fault. Each kid takes their own time. And if someone is making fun of a 3 yr old baby then you keep them away from the baby as its their fault.

About height.

Hi, my 3. 5 year daughter is looking so short. Her weight is OK but not height..

LiP Care

Hi my daughter is 4 years old . My query is her lips are very dry and lines are..

never eat vegetable

my son is 3yrs 2 month .he never any vegetables...

hi

my daughter had crack in her feet sometime it bleeds . what may the reason?

cold n fever

my son has fever n cold from 2 days. he is not eating anything ..what should I d..

remove ade without surgery

hi,my 3. 5 year son has down syndrome,he frequently affected in cold and cough a..