Thumb suck problem

Tanu Verma

My baby girl is 18 months she sucks her thumb while sleeping. Plz help me in quiting this habbit. Her frint teeth are raised little becz of this.

• 1

Deepti Pathak

Please wrap something around her thumb. Also if you can make a turmeric and hing pwd mixture and apply on thumb. It will taste bitter but will not cause any harm to her. It will be very difficult for some days. She will be more cranky and fussy. But don't give up. Both my daughters have successfully got rid of this habbit.

How Do You Choose The Right Pediatrician..

A harmonious doctor-patient relationship is very important for you and your baby..

weight

hii all moms my baby girl is 1 year 2 months old.. but her weight is only 8 and..

Does not eat atol

Hi mothers, my baby is 1. 6 yrs old. He only drinks milk, but doesn't eat anythi..

how to start brushing

how to start brushing to my kid of 2 yrs she eats toothpaste and drink up water

foot hand mouth disease

my lo is suffering from that we went peadac and he gave medicines. But I want yo..

teeth brushing a task....

My son is 2 yrs and doesn't allow to brush his teeth. but I somehow try n manage..

suggestions plz

plz suggest me a good soap for my 16 months old baby