tips for toilet training

Vidya

Apr 30, 2014

Hi friends,   Can any one suggest me different ways in which toilet training can be given for 11 month old babies? As I would like to start this habit as early as possible...

• 2

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Vidya, make your child sit on a potty seat/trainer after every 1-and half- or 2 hours, especially after she wakes up after a nap. Give a gap of some time after a meal, and take her to the seat again. If you keep her without diapers, you will yourself figure out the frequency of her peeing and the time (after a nap/meal etc) and prempt the time and take her. this should help. But remember she will not learn bowel controls so early and accidents will happen.

Hi Vidya! Here is a link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/toilet-training/764

seven months baby fell from bed

My son 7months old fell from bed while he was sleeping. It just happened in a mi..

boy baby names starting with sa

hi can you all suggest me some modern indian hindu boy baby names starting with..

oil for massage

which oil is best for massage of a 3 months old among coconut/olive/mustard/almo..

2. 5 mnths old baby

from wen baby can spread her hands towards us so dat we can pick her up

Discontinue Breast feeding?

Hi beautiful moms can anyone tell me tablets abt drying up milk production, ,,My..

Introduce semi solid food to 6 month old..

Hello.. my son is of 6 month.. aaj uska aanaprashan hua.. how to introduce semi..

habit of lap

my LO is 1. 5 months old. he has developed a habit of sleeping and being on lap..

excess motion

hi moms my lo is doing potty six to seven times in days most of d times it is wa..