Tips on how to get a toddler to sleep on her bed through the night

My daughter won't sleep on her bed. Well she falls asleep on her bed but will move to our bed as soon as she realizes she's on her bed. We all end up struggling for space and are exhausted in the mornings. It has become a habit for her. We have had many discussions on this,she seems to understand but it has not worked so far. Any tips will be really helpful.  

• 2

Thanks Neena for you tips here. The reward suggestion sounds good, the other option that is, cuddling with her soft toy (she has a huge Hello Kitty), has not helped much. She creeps into our bed once she wakes up in the middle of the night! Let me try with the reward idea. Thanks :)

Neena

Hi Anurima, you could try giving her a partner to cuddle - her favorite stuff toy or perhaps a Dora / Cinderella / Barbie quilt - whichever she likes. Even then there is no guarantee that she would not want to come back into your bed at night, and bring her cuddly toy along! I can think of one more thing - set a reward for the times she sleeps in her bed through the night, all the best!

Throwing tantrums and not listening

My daughter is turning 3yrs this month. Nowadays she is throwing tantrums,not li..

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..

walk

my 16 month daughter walking start 15 month she walk on her toe I am very worry..

want to rid habbit of drinking milk in b..

my baby is 20 months old , she drink milk in bottle, relatives told me to start..

my son is having cold and cough since 15..

hello all my son is having cold and cough since 15 days given him medicines so i..

under weight

my baby of 2 n half years have only 10 kg plz suń£gest some nutritional food to p..

hey parents try today's trick!! trust me..

prepare all things to make lemonade.. place the measured things like water, suga..

My son holds his private part often. He..

My son holds his private part often. He turned 3. Doctors say its normal. I do..