Tips on how to get a toddler to sleep on her bed through the night

My daughter won't sleep on her bed. Well she falls asleep on her bed but will move to our bed as soon as she realizes she's on her bed. We all end up struggling for space and are exhausted in the mornings. It has become a habit for her. We have had many discussions on this,she seems to understand but it has not worked so far. Any tips will be really helpful.  

• 2

Thanks Neena for you tips here. The reward suggestion sounds good, the other option that is, cuddling with her soft toy (she has a huge Hello Kitty), has not helped much. She creeps into our bed once she wakes up in the middle of the night! Let me try with the reward idea. Thanks :)

Neena

Hi Anurima, you could try giving her a partner to cuddle - her favorite stuff toy or perhaps a Dora / Cinderella / Barbie quilt - whichever she likes. Even then there is no guarantee that she would not want to come back into your bed at night, and bring her cuddly toy along! I can think of one more thing - set a reward for the times she sleeps in her bed through the night, all the best!

receipe

hi pls suggest some recipe for my 13 months old baby

baby

my baby is 2. 4yrs old.. And he is not at all intrested in eating.. n so much ir..

baby sleeping

hello my baby is 15 months old.. his sleeping hours r very less even after takin..

my 2 year girl is having 2 to 3 pimples..

my 2 year 2 month baby girl is having a few pimples on her face what does it ind..

1 yr baby diet chart nd time table

hiii... plz sugst me 1 yr baby diet chart nd time table nd in which quantity i c..

Sometimes she doesn't sleep on time.

what to do if child doesn't sleeps on time??

How to make my girl eat wholesome meal

My daughter is two n half yrs old. When it comes to having food .... there are..

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..