Tips on how to get a toddler to sleep on her bed through the night

My daughter won't sleep on her bed. Well she falls asleep on her bed but will move to our bed as soon as she realizes she's on her bed. We all end up struggling for space and are exhausted in the mornings. It has become a habit for her. We have had many discussions on this,she seems to understand but it has not worked so far. Any tips will be really helpful.  

• 2

Thanks Neena for you tips here. The reward suggestion sounds good, the other option that is, cuddling with her soft toy (she has a huge Hello Kitty), has not helped much. She creeps into our bed once she wakes up in the middle of the night! Let me try with the reward idea. Thanks :)

Neena

Hi Anurima, you could try giving her a partner to cuddle - her favorite stuff toy or perhaps a Dora / Cinderella / Barbie quilt - whichever she likes. Even then there is no guarantee that she would not want to come back into your bed at night, and bring her cuddly toy along! I can think of one more thing - set a reward for the times she sleeps in her bed through the night, all the best!

concentration issue

my daughter is 16 month old, whenever I try to teach her small things like bye b..

Food recipe

Can someone share what kind of food can b given to 16 months old baby ? Any reci..

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

badam

My son is 16 month old. Any one pls let me know how feed badam to him

parenting

what values should i teach to my 2yrs 10 months old daughter. so that she will..

syrup bandy

as per doc advise I gave bandy syrup on Friday night 5ml and was advised to give..

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.