To handle naughty and mischivious kid

Purnima Manoj

My baby is 2. 2yrs old and veryy naughty. The whole day he's engaged in mischivious acts, at times which can be harmful. I try to be composed and make him understand calmy but yes I do loose temper and give him slap on bum or talk loudly. Please help how to handle.

• 1

Purnima Manoj

Thnx a lot Carol.. Havnt thought of it. Yes, plans and proper schedule will hell in future times too..

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..

How to leave feeding ???

my so is 1year 10month old but he is not leave feeding during slept so what I..

travelling to ooty

hi mommies.... can i travel to ooty with my 1 year 4 months daughter.... will sh..

Stop feeding during night...

my daughter is 1 year 3 months old... I am trying to stop feeding during night....

thumb sucking

my 2 yrs old daughter she is very much habitual of thumb sucking nd not eating..

when is the right time to send children..

hi , my son is 1 year n 7 month . when is the right time to send my boy to play..

not reply my query

sir why don't you reply my query. I asked my query on 29 march but you don't re..

child not eating

hii, my daughter age is 2. 5 years. but she is not interested in eating food. sh..