To handle naughty and mischivious kid

Purnima Manoj

My baby is 2. 2yrs old and veryy naughty. The whole day he's engaged in mischivious acts, at times which can be harmful. I try to be composed and make him understand calmy but yes I do loose temper and give him slap on bum or talk loudly. Please help how to handle.

• 1

Purnima Manoj

Thnx a lot Carol.. Havnt thought of it. Yes, plans and proper schedule will hell in future times too..

Throwing tantrums and not listening

My daughter is turning 3yrs this month. Nowadays she is throwing tantrums,not li..

vaccination

my daughter is 2. 5yrs... d last vaccination was given at 2 yrs... can some one..

receipe

hi pls suggest some recipe for my 13 months old baby

diet chart nd time table for 1 yr baby

hiii.... my baby is 1 yr old plz sgst me time table nd diet chart nd in hou muc..

my 2 year girl is having 2 to 3 pimples..

my 2 year 2 month baby girl is having a few pimples on her face what does it ind..

how to stop breastfeeding of 2 year baby

my 2 year baby girl while sleeping at night always ask for breastfeeding. Every..

talking

my son 2. 4 years old doesn't talk yet

2 year toddler throwing tantrums.

She screams at the top of her voice i don't know what to do and how to control h..