To handle naughty and mischivious kid

Purnima Manoj

My baby is 2. 2yrs old and veryy naughty. The whole day he's engaged in mischivious acts, at times which can be harmful. I try to be composed and make him understand calmy but yes I do loose temper and give him slap on bum or talk loudly. Please help how to handle.

• 1

Purnima Manoj

Thnx a lot Carol.. Havnt thought of it. Yes, plans and proper schedule will hell in future times too..

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

Health

My son vivan is now 14 months old. His weight is approx 9. 5. Is this right for..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

Daughter don't speak mich

My daughter don't speak much. She's 2. 4 months old. She's very intelligent th..

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

parenting

what values should i teach to my 2yrs 10 months old daughter. so that she will..