To handle naughty and mischivious kid

Purnima Manoj

My baby is 2. 2yrs old and veryy naughty. The whole day he's engaged in mischivious acts, at times which can be harmful. I try to be composed and make him understand calmy but yes I do loose temper and give him slap on bum or talk loudly. Please help how to handle.

• 1

Purnima Manoj

Thnx a lot Carol.. Havnt thought of it. Yes, plans and proper schedule will hell in future times too..

Stop feeding during night...

my daughter is 1 year 3 months old... I am trying to stop feeding during night....

My child is 13 months now. He has starte..

Whole day he just wants to walk and at night his legs started paining kindly sug..

Hair pulling habit

Hi. My son is 19months old. He is super active. But the one thing that bothers m..

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

sleeping issue

my soƱ is 1 year 4months old.. he is waking 4 to 5 times during night for feedi..

sleep

my little one sleeps only if I breast feed her. she is one yr four months now. h..

my 2 year girl is having 2 to 3 pimples..

my 2 year 2 month baby girl is having a few pimples on her face what does it ind..

why the toddler repeating when he ask fo..

why the toddler repeating when he ask for something,if he wants water he will sa..