To reduce weight

Amrutha Basutkar

Hi I'm Amrutha a postnatal mother. I'm so over weight I need to reduce my weight kindly tell me some tips.

• 1

Priya Yadav

Hey breastfeeding a day burns 500 calories... so don't worry about it if you feeds and secondly its not the time to do dieting for you as well as your baby if its not long you have delivered baby. At least give your body three months and six if you had c-section delivery to your body to get back to its own shape. If you have completed this duration, please consult your doctor for your exercise and diet plan.

activity

hello... my baby is 9 month old... wt activities shld I do wid him to make him..

For game

Which game buying For girl baby?

introducing tv at 8 months

is it ok to introduce "watching tv to a 8 mon old kid" ? wat wil be the impact o..

how I help my baby to become more active..

how I help my baby in his mental development and learning

education and learning

education and learning to 1 year baby

healthy habit

Hello everyone. !! My son is 8 months old. At wat interval shud i take him to p..

Potty Training

Hi Mommies Please suggest how can I train my 9 months old baby to do Potty in hi..

Play school for babies

Hello everyone Can someone give an insight o..