To reduce weight

Amrutha Basutkar

Hi I'm Amrutha a postnatal mother. I'm so over weight I need to reduce my weight kindly tell me some tips.

• 1

Priya Yadav

Hey breastfeeding a day burns 500 calories... so don't worry about it if you feeds and secondly its not the time to do dieting for you as well as your baby if its not long you have delivered baby. At least give your body three months and six if you had c-section delivery to your body to get back to its own shape. If you have completed this duration, please consult your doctor for your exercise and diet plan.

baby caring

what do u mean by top feeding

my son is 7 mnth old if I can add sugar to suji Nd give him

should I give salt to my 7 mnth old son

activity

hello... my baby is 9 month old... wt activities shld I do wid him to make him..

baby care

Hi my son will be of 7 months on 27th January. but abhi tk bhi wo palti ni khata..

if my introduce daliya to my 7 mnth old son then how many tym I should give him..

teething

my bby is 7nd halfmnth he sarting teething so it is normal to come fever in this

activity

Hi everyone my baby is 9month+ but she don't crawl . I am worried i tried to te..