To reduce weight

Amrutha Basutkar

Hi I'm Amrutha a postnatal mother. I'm so over weight I need to reduce my weight kindly tell me some tips.

• 1

Priya Yadav

Hey breastfeeding a day burns 500 calories... so don't worry about it if you feeds and secondly its not the time to do dieting for you as well as your baby if its not long you have delivered baby. At least give your body three months and six if you had c-section delivery to your body to get back to its own shape. If you have completed this duration, please consult your doctor for your exercise and diet plan.

touch book for 5 month old

Need suggestion: Which book is good (musical n with touch) for my daughter 4 mon..

story books

hi can any 1 suggest stories to read for kids below one year

baby caring

what do u mean by top feeding

sleeping pattern of 3mnt old baby

I wish to know about the sleeping pattern of 3 mnt old baby. he sleeps mostly du..

my son is 9 mnth old he doesn't sit Nd nt crwl I m vry worried about it what to..

baby care

Hi my son will be of 7 months on 27th January. but abhi tk bhi wo palti ni khata..

my son is 7 mnth old if I can add sugar to suji Nd give him

if I can give sattu to my 8 mnth old son it is easy to digest or not