Toddler potty training

Tina Bose Chakravarty

How to re train a toddler who was potty trained at 2. 4 yrs. my baby now 2. 8 yrs does not say potty but does it in her pants

• 1

Rashi

Hi Tina , You should remind her that how she used to go to loo everytime for pooping. How everyone say (mumma, papa) in the family go to the loo, the same way she should also go to the loo. You can take example of some kids of her age or her favorite cartoon character that they all go to loo for pooping. There might be chances that she is not able to control but then don't scold her. Just encourage her to tell mumma to take her to loo.

behavioural issues

my son gets very violent and angry when anything unpleasant or unacceptable to h..

slap issue

hi.. my girl is 21 months old and she recently got a habit of slaping too hard t..

1. 6yr baby cries so much on all small t..

i dnt knw what to do feeling so upset coz my baby cry to much on small small iss..

behaviour

my son get angry and throw whatever he has in his hand.

school dilemma

my son cries every day before going to school

Child behaviour

hello all, my daughter has started throwing things when we do not complete her w..

Hesitancy in communication

my baby is 2 year 9 months. he has been going to play school from past 5 months..

Toilet training

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. S..