Toddler potty training

Tina Bose Chakravarty

How to re train a toddler who was potty trained at 2. 4 yrs. my baby now 2. 8 yrs does not say potty but does it in her pants

• 1

Rashi

Hi Tina , You should remind her that how she used to go to loo everytime for pooping. How everyone say (mumma, papa) in the family go to the loo, the same way she should also go to the loo. You can take example of some kids of her age or her favorite cartoon character that they all go to loo for pooping. There might be chances that she is not able to control but then don't scold her. Just encourage her to tell mumma to take her to loo.

school dilemma

my son cries every day before going to school

constipation

hi my kid is 3years 2months old he had constipated when he was 2 years old since..

aggressiveness in babies

hey... my son is 2 years and 5 months old. He is very aggressive. He gets angry..

Training kids

How to train 2 yr twin boys for potty in washroom. They don't listen inspite of..

behavioural issues

my son gets very violent and angry when anything unpleasant or unacceptable to h..

contineousy says the word till he get it..

why my son contineousy says the word till he gets that. if he wants biscuits, he..

behaviour

my son get angry and throw whatever he has in his hand.

My 2 yrs 4mnth old daughter dont talk p..

Hi this is amruta kingaokar here, my concern is abt my daughter. She is 2 yrs 4..