Toddler potty training

Tina Bose Chakravarty

How to re train a toddler who was potty trained at 2. 4 yrs. my baby now 2. 8 yrs does not say potty but does it in her pants

• 1

Rashi

Hi Tina , You should remind her that how she used to go to loo everytime for pooping. How everyone say (mumma, papa) in the family go to the loo, the same way she should also go to the loo. You can take example of some kids of her age or her favorite cartoon character that they all go to loo for pooping. There might be chances that she is not able to control but then don't scold her. Just encourage her to tell mumma to take her to loo.

how i can overcome my daughter 's fear

my daughter is one and half year old. she can be able to walk but she has some..

hi ,, my kid is 2 years 11 months, she g..

playing and talking alone in school

for decrease aggression

my baby is 2year 8 months, she get aggressive immediate when something had not h..

Angry behaviour

He is very stubborn....

aggressiveness in babies

hey... my son is 2 years and 5 months old. He is very aggressive. He gets angry..

don't mix up with other kids in school

my son is 3 year old and in pre nursery .it's more than 3month in school. but to..

behavior

she is becoming stubborn and adamant, keeps on crying especially during nights.