Toddler talking trouble

Shaili Verma

Hi my baby is of 2 years and 2 months. He just say mumma all time. Smtimes pa pa pa. I am little worried. We are in usa for 1 year. so we go 2 times a week in music n play classes. but no improvment in 3 weeks. Please suggest is it ok or I need speech therapist.

bartheekm

Ya my son s also having the same prob.. He s going to pre school and also we r taking him to speech therapy.. We could see a good improvement within two months so kindly take him to ur ├▒earby therapy centre and check him well don't delay. Time s so precious...

Shaili Verma

Thanks aarti. I tried many things .even I show h speech therapy session on you tube. But no improvement.

Hi Shali, It is very common problem now a days in kids. I have gone thru the same. Pls do visit some speech therapist and ask him actiivites which you can do with in to encourage to speak. If you are working then you must put him day care. Trust me he will learn many words in a weeks time. I was not working but i frstrated will all then i decided to put him play school+day care (same premises). Trsut me he started in a weeks time. and me too worked hard with him just keep on talking ..i know it give a very bad headache... but that the only solution. Kids first teacher is mother and another fact is that kids learn from other kids faster.

barley use

hey all, can any one share how to use barley and does it is effective during loo..

Regarding weight

Hi , my son is 1year old . But he is not putting up his weight . Plz suggest me..

polio vaccine

I have given all vaccine to my 18 months daughter as per vaccine chart,but have..

hi my ayushna is 1y 11m now a days eati..

my babies bad habit rectify

loose motion

my baby is1 year old she s suffering from loose motion due to coming of tooth wh..

make water

my baby girl is 2 year old .she make water in bad lot s of time at night

severe cough

hi frnds my son is 14months old he is suffering vth severe cough and running nos..