Toilet training

Phani Patil

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. She is not ready to use the toilet or even use the bathroom. When we tell it is not good, she says okay but does not use the toilet or bathroom. Don't know how to make her understand. Can anyone provide any suggestions please?

Sirisha Ayyagari

Try taking a toy which she loves along with her to the loo..

Phani Patil

Thank you Sirisha. Urinating is not an issue for her. She tells us whenever she wants to pass the urine and we take her to bathroom. But toilet is the issue. She just does it wherever she is. Yesterday she told us but when we took her to the toilet, she cried and didn't want to do. She just wants to do it outside.

Sirisha Ayyagari

You observe her every hour and take her to loo. Do this for 2-3 days. Atleast she won't do in other places. In a week or so she herself may go

1. 6yr baby cries so much on all small t..

i dnt knw what to do feeling so upset coz my baby cry to much on small small iss..

want guidance on child behaviour.

hi all, I am a mother of 2 kids,my daughter is 3. 4years old n my son is 10 mont..

anger and adament

my daughter is 2 yrs old.. actually she is very adament in her behaviour.. if sh..

hyperactive

my son is 2. 7 years old .He is very hyperactive when we go out .he is uncontrol..

contineousy says the word till he get it..

why my son contineousy says the word till he gets that. if he wants biscuits, he..

ADHD problem

hi, my child having ADHD problem not talking what to do

how i can overcome my daughter 's fear

my daughter is one and half year old. she can be able to walk but she has some..