Toilet training

Phani Patil

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. She is not ready to use the toilet or even use the bathroom. When we tell it is not good, she says okay but does not use the toilet or bathroom. Don't know how to make her understand. Can anyone provide any suggestions please?

Sirisha Ayyagari

Try taking a toy which she loves along with her to the loo..

Phani Patil

Thank you Sirisha. Urinating is not an issue for her. She tells us whenever she wants to pass the urine and we take her to bathroom. But toilet is the issue. She just does it wherever she is. Yesterday she told us but when we took her to the toilet, she cried and didn't want to do. She just wants to do it outside.

Sirisha Ayyagari

You observe her every hour and take her to loo. Do this for 2-3 days. Atleast she won't do in other places. In a week or so she herself may go

Teeth problems while eating chocolates d..

Hi my son is 3 years old & he is very fond of chocolates. I heard this will affe..

behavioural issues

my son gets very violent and angry when anything unpleasant or unacceptable to h..

I m worried about my child. I live in jo..

they fight for toys or whatever anyone have other one wants the same thing thats..

Hi

My son is 2years nd 9months nd goes to a play school. He has become very stubbor..

Healthy food for 1 yr old baby

Dear experts i have a baby boy n he is 1 yr n 2 months old now.. plz suggest is..

Angry behaviour

He is very stubborn....

not calling out yet

hi mommies thr, i have 1. 3 yrs son. Still he does not call me 'mumma' or his fa..