Toilet training

Phani Patil

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. She is not ready to use the toilet or even use the bathroom. When we tell it is not good, she says okay but does not use the toilet or bathroom. Don't know how to make her understand. Can anyone provide any suggestions please?

Sirisha Ayyagari

Try taking a toy which she loves along with her to the loo..

Phani Patil

Thank you Sirisha. Urinating is not an issue for her. She tells us whenever she wants to pass the urine and we take her to bathroom. But toilet is the issue. She just does it wherever she is. Yesterday she told us but when we took her to the toilet, she cried and didn't want to do. She just wants to do it outside.

Sirisha Ayyagari

You observe her every hour and take her to loo. Do this for 2-3 days. Atleast she won't do in other places. In a week or so she herself may go

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..

Child behaviour

hello all, my daughter has started throwing things when we do not complete her w..

problem in sleeping at night... any sugg..

my child is 13 months old... but he doesn't sleep well...

ADHD problem

hi, my child having ADHD problem not talking what to do

behaviour

mera beta aj Kal Bht chikta ha or chikta ha Bht jayda ziddi ho gaya ha. 2. 6 yea..

agretion

mera beta 2 yr 8 mnths old hai... boht jyada gussa dikhata hai... apne toys fekt..

behavior

she is becoming stubborn and adamant, keeps on crying especially during nights.

1. 6yr baby cries so much on all small t..

i dnt knw what to do feeling so upset coz my baby cry to much on small small iss..