Tonsillitis

Elizabeth Simon

My son 4-year-old is suffering from frequent sore throat and fever, cold and cough. Doctors diagnosed as him having adenoids and tonsil enlargement and will suffer from cold and cough until these organs shrink naturally. Recently switched to ayurveda, any suggestions?

• 2

Sriswathi Nagendra

My daughter also suffered severely due to adenoids and tonsils enlargement. We tried homeopathic and Ayurvedic medication, but they were not helpful, so finally we got the surgery done as per doctor's advice. Now we have seen a lot of improvement in her health.

smitha kumar

My son has the same problem tried ayurveda... no relief as the medicines are tough for kids to have. Also he developed very high temperature after havg the medicines as it aggrevates first n then cures, we could see him suffer so we stopped it. Anyways by the time they are 7 they wld outgrow this.

health relatef

my baby health is very weak and also he don't eat any healthy related food like..

My 3. 5 year old son is shorter compared..

Hi, i am tired of listening to comments passed by people after getting to know..

my daughter is three n half years of age..

my daughter is three n half years of age. what is d correct time to sleep and wa..

cough

how to stop cough soon.. now exam gng on.... he has 3 yrs 2 month

my son is 3 years 2 months and from 3 months onwards he is suffering from cold w..

cold n cough

aayush has cough from 15 days as he has given antibiotics then too he has cough..