Too much sleep

P G

Hi I am in first trimester nowadays I am sleeping around 12 hours a day is it ok...

• 4

Suchita Singh

1st trimester eat and sleep as much as u can.... I bet u'll miss these days when sleepless night starts post pregnancy :D

Haritima Pandey

Hi... It's nrml... I also used to sleep fr long time.. In second trimester it ll b fine.. U ll feel activeness. Wen I was pregnant.... In my 1st trimester I felt so much laziness in my body nd in every half n hr wanted to sleep. My work was eating nd sleeping thts it. BT wen my secnd trimester started I started to do everything like walking, cooking nd other household works ( nt very heavy works). So don't think much.. Enjoy ur pregnancy days, eat, sleep, walk, do house works also, u cn take expert advice fr exercise nd yoga. Do whatever u want to do... This pregnancy days r very precious. :)

preeti

But try to be active

preeti

yes its normal

Baby movements

I'm currently in 30th week of my pregnancy and my baby movements are irregular...

Help

Iam into 5th month of pregnancy. ...past four months i was very sad ... unhappy..

Cup of Tea

Hi I am in first trimester, pls advise how many cups of tea can take during preg..

Placenta Position

I am 27 week pregnant. In my anomaly scan it is written "The placenta is implant..

Pain in stomach

I m six months pregnant and and from few days my stomach gets pain. kya yeh zada..

what to do for normal delivery?

Hi I am 8 month pregnant, can anybody suggest me what to do for baby's head down..

pregnancy test

Hii all.. i made pregnancy test.. one line is pink and other is colourless n les..

Hair Dye

Is it safe to use hair dye during pregnancy? Please respond friends..