Top feed

Vidita Pradhan

Hi, my 2 months old child does not sleep after my feed. Only sleeps while breastfeeding n the moment i keep him down he is awake.. for eg he wakes up at 230pm n sleeps directly at 11pm.. is it because his stomach is not full but he cries only after 45 mins - 1 hour for feed

• 1

preeti

Hi vidita, even i had this issue with my daughter, it will take time to set a routine most of the babies sleep after long hour of breastfeed. After six month you can start giving top feed too.

feeding issues

my baby at times rejects keftbreast and is very fussy. he has nasal congetion an..

massage oil

my newborn is 2n half months old.. he is my second child ..bt dis time I am get..

Consumption of egg

Friends whenever I give egg(tried both boiled egg white alone & fried egg) to my..

Reason for gas in babies

Hi. My on is going to be 5 months old in 2 days . he is colicky baby. he has fre..

spitting issue

my baby is spitting these days a lot . any resolution for this??

milk

my son is 11 months old .. he has to two teeth down.. he is biting a lot ... I c..

baby diaper

Please suggest over the best to use diaper at time for 2 month old baby boy. He..