Toys and Children's merchandise

Toys

SHIRIN Shaikh

Plzz suggest sum gud toys for my 4 mths old baby....... I hv got a few musical toys though but are there any toys she can play with......

• 7

Kajal Ciya

Hi I'm look for return gift age group: 4yrs..

Honey Mehra

Hiiii dear, I have recently bought Fisher prise jumperoo from Melbourne.... Should easily be available online... Well this is the best thing u can buy for your lik minions as it keeps them engage for around half an hour and the best part is they don't get bored with it... It has got many Forest animals different sound and lights which attreact them n keep them occupied .... U can buy it second hand too from different websites as the new one cost u 13500/but I would say it's value for money ...

SHIRIN Shaikh

Thanks shikha and shirin

Hi Shirin! Toys help in overall development of children at all ages. At 4 months of age child's grasp is improving, she would try and take toys to mouth,and would be attracted by sounds and lights. Also she would love to feel different textures.. DON'Ts while buying toys : 1. Which have small pieces which can pose a serious choking threat to the child 2. Which have sharp edges which can hurt the child 3. Harmful colors which are toxic if ingested 4. Or other toys which are hazardous and cause choking. DO's u can buy toys which have 1. Light and sound that can attract the child and make the child follow these. 2. Stuff toys with attractive colors which make crinkling sounds when pressed. 3. Rattles which makes noise on shaking and improve grasp 4. Children at this age tend to put everything in mouth so teethers would be a good option 5. Toys with rough and smooth textures which the child can feel. 6. Cloth picture books which are soft /light to hold and colorful to attract attention and are not heavy to hurt the child while holding even in lying position. 7. Cloth big size balls which child can hold in her hands. Please ensure that u bring toys which are safe and child can play with even without adult's supervision. Hope this helps!

shirin chithara

My baby is 5 1/2 months old. There is a toy named CLEVER EGG. she likes it very much. It has sounds,rhymes,light and sleeping music. You can try it

SHIRIN Shaikh

I forgot to mention I hv a playgym too but the basic one which has a few dangling toys.... is it safe to gv them soft toys...... actually she has developed a habit of putting everything she gets in her mouth and she licks it....

shirin chithara

You can buy PlayGym.. It is very useful and I'm sure your kid love it

Toys

What kind of toys i need to offer my 11 months 20 days old boy baby?

activity for five months baby

hi everyone... I jus want to know how to engage my five months son in his waking..

walker

my baby is of 8 nd 1/2 month old ,can I get walker to him.

Toy library in Kandivali

Hi, can anyone suggest a good toy library at Kandivali

pram cum stroller

Hi ladies. .want to buy a pram cum stroller for my baby he is 3 months old. per..

toys

what types of toys should we give to 6 months old baby... what about using sl..

My daughter is 7. 5 months old. Please s..

Hi My daughter is 7. 5 months old. Please suggest which kind of toys is best for..

One year baby trainings o

My daughter is now one year old.. what kind of training i shoud give her in this..