Train child to sleep in crib 10 months and remove him from habit of taking feed at night

Neha Jain

My kid is 10 months, and I can't put him to sleep separately in the same room in his crib. He is growing up and we don't get enough space to get good sleep. Please suggest how do I train my kid to sleep separately. Also he wants my feed in the mid of night atleast 2 times. Any suggestions how can I get my kid to get habituated to a bottle feed at night. It is very tiring to feed after a hectic day of work.

Neha Jain

Thanks shikha. I will surely try. Keeping fingers crossed. Thanks :-)

Hi Neha! How r you? I can understand how much u must be longing for good 5 hours sleep at a stretch which is a luxury after having kids. Trust me when I say my Lil one is 3 years old still haven't been able to sleep for 5 hours without having to wake up 3 or 4 times at night. I am sure even if you begin with bottle feed, u will have to wake up for some or the other reason. As far as yr query pertaining to making him sleep on a crib is concerned. This might require patience and perseverance. Begin with daytime. Make him sleep on the crib even during daytime. Let the child sleep on bed after an hour or so u could shift the child to a warm Cosy crib with his small favorite toy by his side. Keep the lights dim and noise to minimum so that he doesn't get awake. If he gets awake while shifting from bed to crib, u might have to feed him again and make him sleep. To begin with if he sleeps for even 1 hour without waking up, count it as success. I am sure within 15 days he would not want you to share his bed with him. Just don't give up and keep trying. Hope this helps!

Constipation

My baby is not doing potty from 3 days.. done once but it was very hard.. please..

hiccups

hello everyone can anyone help me how to stop hiccups my son is 1. 5month older..

nasal congestion

my2 month baby has nasal and chest congestion . I has taken medical advice. insp..

gas pain

when usually does the gas pain of baby go. my little one 2m5days old and still h..

Walking

Hi My baby is 13 months old still she can not stand on her own .When she will st..

Fruits for 8 months old

Hi mommies.. What are all the fruits to be given for 8 months old?

urinate too much

My baby is 10 months urinate very much as per dr. advice I had done urine test i..