Trauma of delivery

Ekta Gupta

Hello I am 8 months pregnant. and as I am getting closer to due date I am very scared to face it.. i am not able to prepare myself and not able to make myself strong enough to undergo delivery process be it c-section or normal.. What do I do.. I am having sleepless nights because of this ..

• 4

Ekta Gupta

Thanks Mita and congratulations..

Mita Uprit

Hi ekta... M also a new mom my baby is a month old... I also had same kinda fear may be more than how much you have but believe me when the d day arrives we get extreme strength from within and this process is not that scary what we think. I had normal delivery but we can manage that pain nuthing to worry and if c section you will not going to have any pain... So in both the cases don't panic... Beautiful life is inside you... Enjoy.. All the best... Believe in gid

Ekta Gupta

Thank you gayatri I will surely follow ur Suggestions..

gayatri chadwa

Hi Ekta.. its normal to have these feelings.. Talk to someone close to you.. share things with your husband.. its your bundle of joy arriving.. prepare for it.. start searching for names if you havent already.. go out with friends it would help you ease some of the anxiety.. about the actual delivery talk to your doc as to what to expect.. start thinking about the birth plan etc .. as you begin planning it might make you better prepared.. This is a beautiful phase enjoy it to fullest!! all the best....

Cold and caugh

Hi this is Radhika,now I am in 7nth month of pregnancy.. I am suffering from hea..

Help

Iam into 5th month of pregnancy. ...past four months i was very sad ... unhappy..

Low placenta on 31 weeks

Hi.. I am 31 weeks pregnant with low lying placenta reaching the os. My gynae sa..

low hb at 30 weeks

I'm having hb level of only 9 gms. Plz help

uncomfortable with everything

Hi mommies i need help. I m 25 weeks pregnant and i m not comfortable with doing..

Pain in stomach

I m six months pregnant and and from few days my stomach gets pain. kya yeh zada..

Indigestion during pregnancy

I m 8 months pregnant and whatever I eat I find so much of problem for digestion..

foetal movement chart

hi all, I am 7. 5 months pregnant. Yesterday i met my gynecologist, she gave a f..