Trauma of delivery

Ekta Gupta

Hello I am 8 months pregnant. and as I am getting closer to due date I am very scared to face it.. i am not able to prepare myself and not able to make myself strong enough to undergo delivery process be it c-section or normal.. What do I do.. I am having sleepless nights because of this ..

• 4

Ekta Gupta

Thanks Mita and congratulations..

Mita Uprit

Hi ekta... M also a new mom my baby is a month old... I also had same kinda fear may be more than how much you have but believe me when the d day arrives we get extreme strength from within and this process is not that scary what we think. I had normal delivery but we can manage that pain nuthing to worry and if c section you will not going to have any pain... So in both the cases don't panic... Beautiful life is inside you... Enjoy.. All the best... Believe in gid

Ekta Gupta

Thank you gayatri I will surely follow ur Suggestions..

gayatri chadwa

Hi Ekta.. its normal to have these feelings.. Talk to someone close to you.. share things with your husband.. its your bundle of joy arriving.. prepare for it.. start searching for names if you havent already.. go out with friends it would help you ease some of the anxiety.. about the actual delivery talk to your doc as to what to expect.. start thinking about the birth plan etc .. as you begin planning it might make you better prepared.. This is a beautiful phase enjoy it to fullest!! all the best....

Jackfruit during pregnancy?

Can I eat jackfruit during pregnancy in terms of green vegetable.. Not the yello..

High temperature during 8th month twin p..

Hi I'm divya from Visakhapatnam. I'm in my 8th month pregnancy with twins for th..

baby movements

I was feeling baby movements consistently.. since yesterday I m feeling very le..

pregnancy tips

I m 3 months pregnant... I m feeling dull n lazy all the time.. feeling low or n..

gastric problem

hi. I am 27weeks pregnant. I have severe gastric problem Bcos of which am gettin..

pregnancy test

Hii all.. i made pregnancy test.. one line is pink and other is colourless n les..

itching problem

having itching problem in vagina m 29 wk pregnant

multiple c section

hi all. I'm in third trimester of my second pregnancy. I had horizontal c sectio..