Outdoor Activities and Events

Trip with 3 month old baby

Ramya Sundaram

I am very desperate for a trip outside after my son's 90 day confinement is over. Need suggestions. On good infant friendly places in south India preferably close to Bangalore.

Harsha Savant

I also want to go for trip with my 8months baby girl.. but i cant understand how i can manage her food there

Ramya Sundaram

Thanks. That was a good website. Still exploring it.

alpha beta

You may like to visit www. mykidopedia. com for all information on child care service providers. The site has over 90,000+ service providers across 18 top cities in India.

Ramya Sundaram

Goa trip with 2 month old... You must be very courageous

Lakshmi Kapoor Verma

Agree with Shikha here .. Any holiday resort with not much to do beyond relaxing is a great option .. Don't plan any hectic sightseeing since this is more about taking time off and get out of a routine.. I went to Goa when my lo was 2 mo nd trust me I loved that time off !

Hi Ramya Sundaram! Oops! 90 days confinement, that's a pretty long time. I know what u could have gone through and completely understand the logic behind such customs. You could try out some holiday resorts in and around bangalore with lots of interesting activities within those such as gym, swimming pools,indoor activities, package tours along with stay. Even a day or two stay away from home would be a rejuvenating break for u. Hope this helps!

first bday party for baby girl

hi, I wanna celebrate ballerina theme for my little one... suggest me the ideas..

polio drops

hi parents today polio drops at tn dnt forgt for ur baby

biscuits

which biscuits are for 10months old baby ?

is it safe to go vaishnodevi

my family is plannin ro go vaishnodevi nxt month cn i go as well along wd my 7mo..

Is the Walker safe for the baby?

My baby is of 9 months and I wish to introduce the Walker which contains musical..

birthday party

pls suggest ideas for my little angels 1st birthday

please suggest some food receipe for 10 month old child during travel?

travelling

is it safe to travel with a one month old baby