Troublesome Teachers

This is a dangerous topic to put up on a public forum but I need help on this. My daughter goes to a reputed school in the city, a convent school, no less. When she started pre school I was very happy with the teachers who were kind, sweet and very caring. Same in the next two classes- pre and U- KG. However this year she in Class 1 and the teachers have changed. They are always shouting at the kids. I have seen it myself. I blanch at the way the teachers shout all the time. I have heard that they use slaps and pinches to discipline roudy kids. And the scolding is beyond control. My daughter is reported to have cried twice due to fear of just being scolded at not having brought some book. (at this age they cant be expected to pack their own bags, so its not their fault anyway). Therefore I can only imagine what scolding she might have recieved earlier. I believe some parents have even approached the teachers but the assault continues. What is the best way forward.

• 1

Thanks Ann. I thought too that what you suggest would be the right path. I am in the process of garnering support from other parents at the moment.

not eager to study

he always says he will not study .on pressure he sits to study .what to do

writting

my daughter is 3 year 10 months but she does nt write anything. she dont like to..

writing

my son is not having intrest to write any thing he is in sr. kg

schools near dighi

plz suggest best CBSE schools near Dighi and vishrantwadi

Lack of concentration

Hi... my son is very active and hardly sits at one place for long. His attention..

perenting

about parenting